WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't put him higher than Brock Lesnar to be fair. I'd have Brock 95, Cena 94 and Reigns 93 and those being the top guys.

Yeah, Brock should be the highest on second thought. Though I'd swap Cena and Reigns with the latter being a 94 since he's supposed to be the new top guy whether we like it or not.

I wouldn't put him higher than Brock Lesnar to be fair. I'd have Brock 95, Cena 94 and Reigns 93 and those being the top guys.

Yeah, Brock should be the highest on second thought. Though I'd swap Cena and Reigns with the latter being a 94 since he's supposed to be the new top guy whether we like it or not.

True, but I just see Cena as the bigger and more realistic 'power' man between him and Reigns, even though his stuff is canned, I prefer him more to Roman as a higher set guy.

It still kind of blows my mind that a bunch of guys that, a couple years ago, most of us would've never thought would be in a WWE video game are now. I still have trouble believing Prince Devitt is for instance.

It still kind of blows my mind that a bunch of guys that, a couple years ago, most of us would've never thought would be in a WWE video game are now. I still have trouble believing Prince Devitt is for instance.

Anything can happen in WWE.

Anything can happen in WWE.

Except a feud involving foreigners that doesn't rely on racism, apparently.

If we're talking kayfabe, which I'm sure these ratings are based on, then 95 for Reigns seems fair. At the lowest I'd say a 93 like Cena and Lesnar.

With the power rankings in Universe, we should be able to lower his ratings organically by putting him on a losing streak. At least that is what my plans are for him. ;)

I personally can't believe Eric Young is in a WWE game. I think to me, he was one of the last people I ever expected to make in WWE, but here we are and somehow EY is in WWE, but James Storm went back to TNA... Damn you STORM!!!

Or certain people being in the HoF or acknowledged by the WWE while they are alive.

Or dead, even.

On another note, WWE 2k18 is downloading onto my XB1 now. :D Bought some discount Microsoft gift cards and bought the game. So yea for not paying full price! Lol

Deluxe edition drops on 13th right? Its only 7th today where I am. I thought preloading was just 48 hrs early. Does that mean my would also start downloading early. Or is it something common in xbox?

I personally can't believe Eric Young is in a WWE game. I think to me, he was one of the last people I ever expected to make in WWE, but here we are and somehow EY is in WWE, but James Storm went back to TNA... Damn you STORM!!!

At least they added 8 Second Ride last year.

Archived