Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmerc

WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Some models don't even look like they are made with the new graphics engine lol, but's probably just me, or the screenshot.

OP now features a list which will update as announcements arise.

Holy moly, these are some quite unexpected reveals right away! Awesome stuff, glad Sanity is confirmed to be on disc. I was so sure that they are part of a DLC pack.

Holy moly, these are some quite unexpected reveals right away! Awesome stuff, glad Sanity is confirmed to be on disc. I was so sure that they are part of a DLC pack.

I was expecting Dain to be DLC but the others to be in.

If Killian Dain made it on disc that gives me hopes that some guys that we expect to be dlc or not to even be in the game, make it right away.

My fav thing is that they had screenshots for all the names that were announced

My fav thing is that they had screenshots for all the names that were announced

my only extremely small nitpick is that I don't think we needed 2 screenshots each for G&A and Sanity, but that's me assuming we could've had 2 screenshots of different people instead

Killian debuted in June, right? Which means the Hardyz are definitely in and should be on disc. Unless 2k just wants our money and puts them as DLC...lol

January.

Killian debuted in June, right? Which means the Hardyz are definitely in and should be on disc. Unless 2k just wants our money and puts them as DLC...lol

December.

Now that's one hell of a way to kick off the roster reveal. All of Sanity and Tozawa. Those are some nice surprises right out of the gate.

PrKg8.gif

I just checked wikipedia and apparently he joined Sanity on December 2016, so I guess it makes sense he made it on time.

January.

O, yeah that's right. Then why is everyone so surprised?

*Censored* it, I'm content with that Cesaro attire

(*Censored* is up with his facial hair tho)

His tape is included this time. :D

I wonder if IGN has any videos to show, whenever they decide to wake up for today. Didn't they have like at least one video per week last year? Sanity's entrance would be nice to see.