WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if it's the same as last year, where screenshots arrived early, and the full list for that day and entrance came out later with the IGN article? Everyone is looking good so far.

I have a feeling you're right. Last year the screenshots always leaked a little ahead of the IGN article.

Didn't they do like 25-30 superstars each week last year? This is only 14. There's no way they get through a 200+ roster reveal in a reasonable time only revealing 14 a week.

I'm betting we get more later...

And even if we don't this is a hell of a reveal already.

Smackdown hotel Twitter page said we'll get more later and possibly and entrance.

I mean, I found kinda suspicious that in Smackdown Hotel page, after the last superstar on the list it says "More coming", but I don't know if it is a "more coming" as in "see you next week" or "later today".

Smackdown hotel Twitter page said we'll get more later and possibly and entrance.

I mean, I found kinda suspicious that in Smackdown Hotel page, after the last superstar on the list it says "More coming", but I don't know if it is a "more coming" as in "see you next week" or "later today".

Those are leaked screenshots just like WWE2K16. We use to get 20 more released during ign reveal.

Sasha Banks, Balor, Owens on IGN website.

Those are leaked screenshots just like WWE2K16. We use to get 20 more released during ign reveal.

Are there screenshots of them?

Are there screenshots of them?
Sorry confused with wiki

Looks like The Bar are a proper tag team.

Really psyched to see Sanity in there as well. Tozawa being in opens the door for more cruiserweights as well. He has a mouthguard, so I'm hoping that means Shinsuke gets one this time as well.

Jinder looks fine to me, doesn't look like an old model.

I am not surprised that we are getting the pre-push Jinder since it is just recently where he got his push. I am hoping he has his Turban in his entrance and removes it on the steel steps.

I like what I saw that the Club has new attires and they did surprise me with Sanity. I can't freakin' wait to see how they did Cesaro's entrance and so are their Tag entrance with Sheamus.

And wow Tozawa in the disc also made me happy as I am becoming a fan of his since CWC.

BTW since Kurt Angle is back, Eric Young and for sure Bobby Roode will be on the game. We are getting more and more TNA wrestlers in a WWE Game.

Holy shit, is that a PS2 model? That looks really bad.

WWE2K18_AkiraTozawa-13012-1080.jpg

In fact, most of them looks so unnatural, like a wax figure or out of plastic. Ziggler looks promising, if I ignore the hair.

Sorry to be negative again but something on them just looks strange to me.

Wow a PS2 comment, how original. If you can get a PS2 graphics like this then I would have to agree on everything you say but if not stop ranting just to get attention. At least say PS3/X360 graphics as it could pass as that.

In fact, most of them looks so unnatural, like a wax figure or out of plastic. Ziggler looks promising, if I ignore the hair.

Wow a PS2 comment, how original. If you can get a PS2 graphics like this then I would have to agree on everything you say but if not stop ranting just to get attention. At least say PS3/X360 graphics as it could pass as that.

No, you're right, I take that back. Thought the pictures that I have in my mind was from PS2 but no they were from the very first 360 version.

Aaaand better than Tozawa.

SvR2007-007-JohnCena-10038-720.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060330100630

No, you're right, I take that back. Thought the pictures that I have in my mind was from PS2 but no they were from the very first 360 version.

Aaaand better than Tozawa.

SvR2007-007-JohnCena-10038-720.jpg

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060330100630

Ok I will agree with you there. That John Cena model looks better than the Tozawa screenshot but I hope that it was just the angle that made it look not appealing to the eye.

The Baron Corbin screenshot is lit.

4 person intergender stable entrances confirmed!

Totally forgot about the reveal. So *censored*ing happy that Cross, Tozawa and Wolfe are in and the Screenshots are beautiful!

And this was just the first week.

Oh. And Shesaro's entrance is going to look amazing

4 person intergender stable entrances confirmed!

Totally forgot about the reveal. So *censored*ing happy that Cross, Tozawa and Wolfe are in and the Screenshots are beautiful!

And this was just the first week.

Oh. And Shesaro's entrance is going to look amazing

First German in a WWE game, yes?

Archived