WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Aries is not in the game thats weird, i mean he was still on the roster at WM and for a few months after WM, and WM is usually the cutoff date for the roster. Unless Aries left on really bad terms and WWE wants him taken out of the game and not spoken of again, i don't get why he's not in the game.

If Aries is not in the game thats weird, i mean he was still on the roster at WM and for a few months after WM, and WM is usually the cutoff date for the roster. Unless Aries left on really bad terms and WWE wants him taken out of the game and not spoken of again, i don't get why he's not in the game.

Idk if it was real bad like CM Punk levels of bad but I heard it wasn't all that great since he was unhappy about being stuck in the cruiserweight division not going anyway and asked for his release so I had a somewhat feeling he may be cut out.

Strange that people think Aries should be on the roster. He doesn't work there anymore.

cody Rhodes left WWE May 2016 and ended up in 2K17. Aries left this past July. that's why people are surprised he's not in.

i don't think the two situations are even remotely comparable. cody had a long history with the company, appeared to be a model employee and was well-liked by the company. he was also the son of dusty freaking rhodes. that counts for something.

aries had a little over a year in wwe. he was just a guy who came and went... it's much easier to make the call under those circumstances. what company wants to pay a guy who is no longer employed? especially when there is no sentimental attachment...

As much as I wish Aries were in, it's not breaking my heart that he isn't. As long as his entrance remains, it's all good. Someone will make a decent version of him using textures ripped from 2K17s PC edition.

Strange that people think Aries should be on the roster. He doesn't work there anymore.

He wrestled at Mania..... So during the time you guys were still making the game he technically was on the roster. At the show of shows nonetheless. Don't see how this is strange af all. Lol

Yes and maybe they already had a model made for him but later was removed due to WWE requesting them to do so since he was no longer part of the company and they didn't wanna pay him.

Don;'t they usually avoid revealing anyone that's left the company and they've ended up quietly being in? Or has that changed this year?

That was the case in the pre-2K days.

Now they reveal everyone, whether they've left or not. 2K17's roster reveal still included the Dudleyz, Stardust, and Del Rio.

He wasn't well liked and hard to work with apparently, but Aries has said he didn't know he had any heat and in fact was told they were high on him. He requested his release due to nagging injuries according to him and is looking to get into radio as he enjoyed doing commentary in WWE.

Random, but anyone else sick of "Bad Man" Rikishi? I rarely use him anyway, but I feel I would a bit more if it were "Too Cool" Rikishi. Three games in a row now is enough lmao.

I wish Punk would sign a deal to be in the game. I see no reason for WWE and Punk to be so unwilling to work together. Not saying it's a possibility this year...I know it definitely isn't. Just saying, in the future...you'd think two professional parties could agree to something. But, again...I guess maybe UFC gets in the way too. I don't know how that works. Is he even under contract with them...or does he operate on a per-fight basis?

Archived