WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sucks about Blake and Murphy

i noticed when they announced HBK, his render was 2010 HBK. so hopefully that's the Shawn we get.

They did the same thing last year, actually, and it still ended up being mid-late 90's HBK.

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2016/08/16/shawn-michaelspng-a79273_1280w.png

Timschel said no surprises, if they weren't announced in the reveal then they're not on disc.

Still say it's not outside the realm of possibility. He probably just didn't want people speculating about really big names that may or may not be in. Gulak probably would go completely unnoticed if I hadn't brought him up. I mean...look, I'm not grasping at straws, or saying that I think they are doing this angle where he announces himself. I'm just saying...I don't cut out the possibility entirely just based on what timschel said. I still think it's possible. If nothing comes in a week or two, then I'll be convinced.

It is entirely outside the realm of possibility, and what you're doing is a textbook example of grasping for straws.

Its surprising that the like only new legend is Rick Martel.

He also barely even counts as new, seeing as how he's cut DLC from 2K17 (from Stan Hansen's scrapped HOF Showcase match).

So in the reveals, there were a handful of legends and even current guys like R-Truth that had different themes. Did their songs not make it in for some reason? Are they just going with CFO$ songs or what?

So in the reveals, there were a handful of legends and even current guys like R-Truth that had different themes. Did their songs not make it in for some reason? Are they just going with CFO$ songs or what?

Yeah I noticed that too...it's a bit worrying for a few of them, like I can't imagine not having Man With A Plan for Kendrick

Yeah I noticed that too...it's a bit worrying for a few of them, like I can't imagine not having Man With A Plan for Kendrick

I think it's because they are licensed songs unrelated to WWE. I've noticed that on Ric Flair, Edge and a few more. Although they played Gallagher's theme which is based on a classic track piece so go figure..

I think it's because they are licensed songs unrelated to WWE. I've noticed that on Ric Flair, Edge and a few more. Although they played Gallagher's theme which is based on a classic track piece so go figure..

Based on, yes, but CFO$ still made that theme. Same reason why Charlotte's theme could be played but not Ric's. I'm guessing that IGN couldn't get the licenses for non-WWE produced songs.

Still waiting for confirmation on Gulak...but, he's gotta be a sure thing at this point.

I really hope he makes it, he and Nese are huge highlights of the show for me, and it makes sense why they were left out as they've recently tweaked their gimmicks. Mustafa is pretty baffling too as he's been as prominently featured as Gallagher, too, but knowing how widely inclusive 2K has been compared to THQ, I'd be really surprised if the missing guys aren't lumped in. I'd imagine Arab fans would take to Ariya and Mustafa as additional characters, at the very least.

as someone who mainly just plays with current roster. I'm happy. Im confident Hardyz, Elias and Ellsworth will make the DLC.

So we will almost have everybody on the RAW/SD rosters. Minus Lana, Mike Bennet & shelton. They always give us at least 1 woman in DLC. So hopefully Lana makes it.

I also want Almas as DLC.

Its surprising that the like only new legend is Rick Martel. Considering people like Umaga, Ken Shamrock, D'Lo Brown, Boogeyman, Magnum TA, Superstar Billy Graham, Dean Malenko & Nasty Boys all have Legends contracts

Its good to see how many 205 Live ppl made it. The only glaring omission to me is Tony Nese. And if he's not DLC...i wouldn't be bothered.

I'd freak out if Malenko made it in as a legend. WCW classic Iceman and his Double Ho Seven versions would be amazing. Out of all the names you listed I'm shocked he hasn't been included at least once. I was also unaware The Nastys had legend contracts, would be spectacular to see them join the fray.

Honesty if I I made the decision I will get rid of Christian and put in road dogg just so I can have his entrance theme and entrance and maybe the New Age Outlaws entrance

First off, let the "slots" belief die in a fire where it belongs. Secondly, i'll say it as well, thank Jesus H Christ on a pogostick that you don't make those calls.

Hang on a second, this totally went over my head... no HoHo Lun?!?!

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?

You mean WWE's former resident Asian Babysitter? I laughed so hard when I read his comments on his WWE run. Poor guy.

Archived