WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what an insane roster! Biggest surprises for me were the Von Erichs, Sid, and Tatanka. I believe Sid was only ever in one video game (the straight trash juice known as WCW Backstage Assault) and to my recollection Kevin Von Erich and Tatanka have never appeared in a video game before. Tatanka was active on the SD roster during the release of 2006 and 2007 but sadly he never made it in the game. I do remember seeing some really awesome CAWs of his heel gimmick though.

All mentioned were in the game last year.

Wow what an insane roster! Biggest surprises for me were the Von Erichs, Sid, and Tatanka. I believe Sid was only ever in one video game (the straight trash juice known as WCW Backstage Assault) and to my recollection Kevin Von Erich and Tatanka have never appeared in a video game before. Tatanka was active on the SD roster during the release of 2006 and 2007 but sadly he never made it in the game. I do remember seeing some really awesome CAWs of his heel gimmick though.

All mentioned were in the game last year.

Didn't follow the game much last year. Thanks for the clarification. I suppose custom themes are still impossible or locked out?

as someone who mainly just plays with current roster. I'm happy. Im confident Hardyz, Elias and Ellsworth will make the DLC.

So we will almost have everybody on the RAW/SD rosters. Minus Lana, Mike Bennet & shelton. They always give us at least 1 woman in DLC. So hopefully Lana makes it.

I also want Almas as DLC.

Its surprising that the like only new legend is Rick Martel. Considering people like Umaga, Ken Shamrock, D'Lo Brown, Boogeyman, Magnum TA, Superstar Billy Graham, Dean Malenko & Nasty Boys all have Legends contracts

Its good to see how many 205 Live ppl made it. The only glaring omission to me is Tony Nese. And if he's not DLC...i wouldn't be bothered.

Nevermind the gameplay, I'm just drooling at the jukebox I'm gonna have - Ohno, Roode, Shinsuke, AJ, Joe!! Plus the Champagne music from Formula One (Gallagher)

Plus hopefully we'll get some great Marty Scurll caws using Gallagher's entrance.

The more I think about it...the more upset i get about some of last years omissions.

I'll miss the New Age Outlaws, Dudleyz, Pillman, Arn, Alberto Del Rio, and Stardust...and slightly Vince.

I played the hell out of all those guys this year. I understand Del Rio and Stardust, but dammit.

I'm trying to justify their loss with Angle, Batista, RVD, and Roode's inclusion but it's a little hard for me. Aw well, i'll get used to it.

Archived