WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I really hope Ohno does not have this white tight shirt he used that one time. But knowing 2K's track record i fear the worst. lol.

5kiokqH.jpg

Oh no....Now I'm worried

So far all the NXT guys/gals seem to be having attires from Takeover: Orlando. So i think we're safe.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Timschel said no surprises, if they weren't announced in the reveal then they're not on disc.

Still say it's not outside the realm of possibility. He probably just didn't want people speculating about really big names that may or may not be in. Gulak probably would go completely unnoticed if I hadn't brought him up. I mean...look, I'm not grasping at straws, or saying that I think they are doing this angle where he announces himself. I'm just saying...I don't cut out the possibility entirely just based on what timschel said. I still think it's possible. If nothing comes in a week or two, then I'll be convinced.

This might be the first year where I don't wait on CAWs before I start my universe. I'll definitely add them as the various creators put out quality work, but it looks like there's enough roster that I care about to start my universe on day 1

No Arn Anderson is a bummer.

Guess this was punishment for destroying Tully the horse.

This might be the first year I pass on this game. I mean same Legends as last year except Rick Martel.

Ill wait to see what DLC they have planned before I decide.

Guys Timschel said earlier that Almas is flat out not in the game at all. No dlc whatsoever.

Timschel said Almas wasn't on-disc, he didn't say that he wouldn't be DLC. Either way, Almas, Black & Nese are by far the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Guys Timschel said earlier that Almas is flat out not in the game at all. No dlc whatsoever.

eh,i didnt say anything about dlc. i just said he wasnt on the roster.

Kinda confusing then, because I believe you quoted a guy wondering if he would be dlc and you answered "no, he's not on the roster". I don't know..

Wow what an insane roster! Biggest surprises for me were the Von Erichs, Sid, and Tatanka. I believe Sid was only ever in one video game (the straight trash juice known as WCW Backstage Assault) and to my recollection Kevin Von Erich and Tatanka have never appeared in a video game before. Tatanka was active on the SD roster during the release of 2006 and 2007 but sadly he never made it in the game. I do remember seeing some really awesome CAWs of his heel gimmick though.

Archived