WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

4 person intergender stable entrances confirmed!

Totally forgot about the reveal. So *censored*ing happy that Cross, Tozawa and Wolfe are in and the Screenshots are beautiful!

And this was just the first week.

Oh. And Shesaro's entrance is going to look amazing

First German in a WWE game, yes?

I believe so yep, should appeal very much to German fan base of the game series. Overall I'm very happy Alexander Wolfe made it this year!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 person intergender stable entrances confirmed!

Totally forgot about the reveal. So *censored*ing happy that Cross, Tozawa and Wolfe are in and the Screenshots are beautiful!

And this was just the first week.

Oh. And Shesaro's entrance is going to look amazing

First German in a WWE game, yes?

Probably.

Unless Alex Wright or Katie Lea Burchill were in a game before.

Even though Jinder is so outdated at least we had his "ironbody" body gimmick. I wonder if we can replace hair to superstar this time around.

I really wish wwe gave them the go signal to let us edit the wrestlers hair and facial hair. 2K17 had a good start with the hair color thing even though it has issues. Changing the hair and facial entirely can do wonders for all CAW makers here.

First roster reveal...

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/08/16/wwe-2k18-official-roster-reveal-part-1

Bray Wyatt
Dolph Ziggler
Sami Zayn
Dean Ambrose
Baron Corbin
Kalisto
Akira Tozawa
Sin Cara
Hideo Itami
Eric Young
Jinder Mahal
Bushwhacker Butch & Luke
Konnor
Viktor
Cesaro
Sheamus
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
Nikki Cross
Alundra Blayze
Emma
Lita
Summer Rae
Paige
Brie & Nikki Bella
DDP
British Bulldog
Buddy Roberts
Big Boss Man
Mark Henry
Bam Bam Bigelow
Bret Hart
Dusty Rhodes
Undertaker
Big Show
Andre The Giant
Kane
Diesel/Kevin Nash
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Sawyer Fulton (WOW!!)
Alexander Wolfe
Killian Dain
Braun Strowman

Yeah, since we can replace their attires so why not the hair and add/remove beard.

If we we were talking about 2k I wasn't expecting them to put the Sanity in the disc. I thought they will be a dlc. LOL

Sheamus beard looks like James Harden's in NBA 2k for the PS3/Xbox360. And the title looks so small on him.

Yeah, since we can replace their attires so why not the hair and add/remove beard.

If we we were talking about 2k I wasn't expecting them to put the Sanity in the disc. I thought they will be a dlc. LOL

Sheamus beard looks like James Harden's in NBA 2k for the PS3/Xbox360. And the title looks so small on him.

Did they confirm that in the video or no? If so, oh happy day lol!

Even though Jinder is so outdated at least we had his "ironbody" body gimmick. I wonder if we can replace hair to superstar this time around.

I really wish wwe gave them the go signal to let us edit the wrestlers hair and facial hair. 2K17 had a good start with the hair color thing even though it has issues. Changing the hair and facial entirely can do wonders for all CAW makers here.

Believe the reason they haven't included it has to be involved with image issues. Superstars are all copyrighted/trademarked, so changing their hair or adding facial hair would cause problems. I think the 2kdev video we saw of how they were doing Cena's textures may have confirmed that we once again cannot change hair or facial hair this year.

Every year 2k somehow forgets a superstars wrist tape. I've never seen Jinder without it. I'm glad Sanity made it. Tozawa looks good, but his body looks wierd. Maybe it will look better during matches.

Last year we had video footage of of Sami Zayn vs Roman Reigns and Zayn was missing wrist tape but on release day we had Sami Zayn with wrist tape. Have to wait and see.

Sawyer Fulton has to be the biggest WTF! ever in a game.

I dont get this comment. He was a part of SAnitY before his injury and before being replaced. Some of you would probably be whining if he wasnt in the game.

So? He was not long on TV, got injured, and since then he's been removed from the stable. And now he is left trying to find himself a new gimmick that works.

With Dain included in the game they could have easily removed him and noone would have questioned about the lack of Fulton in the game.

Archived