WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored* the 2K17 black and white reveal renders

Off topic but dude, I friggin love your avatar.

Same :hqhq: I cropped it from a cool af edit (link in my sig)

's badass man. :cool:

Yeah i'm not really a fan of the guessing game stuff either. I'd just like a nice roster reveal, maybe like the way they used to do it, each reveal gets a video of their entrance and/or finishers.

I personally really liked the reveal years ago where every week we'd get two superstar reveals along with videos highlighting their entrance and finishing move. It was simple but effective. I remember being excited all the time because of it (SvR 2009 or 2010, I think).

I personally really liked the reveal years ago where every week we'd get two superstar reveals along with videos highlighting their entrance and finishing move. It was simple but effective. I remember being excited all the time because of it (SvR 2009 or 2010, I think).

Nah there was a reveal event both those years I'm pretty sure.

I think before that it used to be one every Monday-Thursday until release. That's what I want back, especially with this huge roster. Maybe like a 3 a day instead.

Nah there was a reveal event both those years I'm pretty sure.

I think before that it used to be one every Monday-Thursday until release. That's what I want back, especially with this huge roster. Maybe like a 3 a day instead.

Well I can only remember it was a once-a-week thing and it was featured on IGN. Can't remember if it was before 2009, but I liked it too. Would love to see that back as well.

i don't care how they do the reveal. although, if they do the entrance video like they used to, or the renders, just as long as they don't put in the people that are already confirmed via recent screenshots and pre-order reveals in the first batch of reveals tomorrow.

Expecting the first batch to just be the guys they've already revealed like Seth, Cena, Orton and Brock. But hopefully they throw us a bone and give us someone cool.

Archived