Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny when people keep down playing Adam Cole

... and hasn't debuted.
That didn't stop them from putting Sin Cara in a game before he debuted

Sin Cara debuted in April 2011 (signing in Feb 11), with WWE '12 coming in November 2011. April 2011 was Wrestlemania season, which is usually the "cut off date". This new guy signed in August 2017, two months before WWE 18 is due to release. Even as a DLC, he's signed way too late.

You sure your post is correct?

... and hasn't debuted.

Sin Cara debuted in April 2011 (signing in Feb 11), with WWE '12 coming in November 2011. April 2011 was Wrestlemania season, which is usually the "cut off date". This new guy signed in August 2017, two months before WWE 18 is due to release. Even as a DLC, he's signed way too late.

How many times have they gone out.of.the way.to say there isn't a cut off date? I don't know who Adam Cole even is. I'm sure I've seen him, but we're obviously kicking probability to.the curb in this.topic. Didn't realize those dates you gave were so far back from release, but.they were.talking about Cara before he debuted so yeah. That instance is more probable than Cole, but his inclusion isn't impossible. Prolly snowball's chance in hell but "anything can happen in the World Wrestling [Federation] " :P

I'm sure people would be upset if there were.current.roster superstars that were passed over in favor of wow factor in that form though

... and hasn't debuted.

How many times have they gone out.of.the way.to say there isn't a cut off date? I don't know who Adam Cole even is. I'm sure I've seen him, but we're obviously kicking probability to.the curb in this.topic. Didn't realize those dates you gave were so far back from release, but.they were.talking about Cara before he debuted so yeah. That instance is more probable than Cole, but his inclusion isn't impossible. Prolly snowball's chance in hell but "anything can happen in the World Wrestling [Federation] " :P

I'm sure people would be upset if there were.current.roster superstars that were passed over in favor of wow factor in that form though

He'll probably get a special exception due to being Micheal Cole's son.

With the descriptions he is using I say its Adam Bomb

Not a chance, he's one of the plaintiffs in the concussion lawsuit. Either way, If its not Scott Steiner or Billy Graham, I don't know who it could be other than him obviously trolling... plus many players also hate celebrity superstars.

So a reliable source on Twitter, a YouTuber by the name of ElementGames just tweeted this and everybody is going nuts, i've always followed him and watched his videos and has always been legit.

In case the link below doesn't work his Twitter handle is @element2k

https://twitter.com/element2k/status/897527886709522432

He Tweeted "I cant say who or how but... i just got official confirmation of a MASSIVE NEW WWE Superstar debuting in #WWE2K18 - that's absolutely nuts.

Followed up by "to clarify, this is MAJOR, MASSIVE, HUGE debut. YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN dudes.BLOWN.

-- MY TAKE ON THIS.... AND I'M PROBABLY WRONG HERE.

Who i want it to be is Adam Cole BUT crossing him out, my biggest guess is Aliester Black from NXT he's the latest big name that possibly made it into the game...and theres been no NEW BIG names that have joined WWE recently bar Adam Cole signing a couple days back....CHANCES COULD BE....that Adam Cole did some motion capture moves for them months and months ago, knowing he was going to sign with WWE and they got him scanned in...they've had people not in WWE do motion capture for them before....this would be amazing if they did this.

Massive new superstar debuting would have to be a well known name.

Someone on the terms of a name like a Warrior, Macho or a Hogan name.

If it was just some NXT guy it me MEH!

Scott Steiner was in WWE 2k14

No he wasn't. That was Ryback

scott steiner was part of the nwo dlc with 2k14 :D dude

Steiner tossed Cryback around like a ragdoll in my game. Holler if you hear me.

Archived