Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

Jokes aside, probably Adam Cole. Was scanning top wrestlers last month and before. Secret deal moment he left, could sign merch contact, just not wrestling contract. Or a call up main roster debut. Elias will be in from NXT.. So can't be him.

Love it to be CM Punk. But if a debut.. Adam Cole! I'll take back my word and pre order..

Or.. Lana as playable.

Or.. Summerslam debut will be delayed until Monday.. Now that will get it going..

Cue Mike Kinallis who doesn't appear on TV again.

So when is this superstar supposed to be revealed ? Lol

Friday apparently.. Still few hours in US yet.. Drum roll..

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps IGN slipped Roode, which was supposed to be ElementGames supposed surprise in their article. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

Why are you so obsessed with it being Roode when its not? Lol he was already confirmed and it was obvious he would be in. This surprise is not him Jesus christ.

The thing that's throwing me off is the "six figure contracts signed" comment.

Legends get around five thousand (unless they upped it after Mick Foley complained a few years back).

Roode being on the WWE roster should be fair game as 2K having the rights to produce WWE games covers all performers currently signed as long as WWE approves them.

The thing that's throwing me off is the "six figure contracts signed" comment.

Legends get around five thousand (unless they upped it after Mick Foley complained a few years back).

Roode being on the WWE roster should be fair game as 2K having the rights to produce WWE games covers all performers currently signed as long as WWE approves them.

I can think of one Legend who would get a 6 figure contract.

I'M BACK BROTHER!

Archived