Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SamTHimself

Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

Rock's been announced as the soundtrack producer, I'm gonna stick by my Vin Diesel prediction.

Might be Agent Hobbs from Fast N Furious.

Rock's been announced as the soundtrack producer, I'm gonna stick by my Vin Diesel prediction.

Vin Diesel? Lol, but not too far fetched either.

I swear I don't want to be a dick but even Owen wouldn't warrant that kind of hype. Like it woul d be cool but not really groundbreaking aside from Martha allowing it...

If its Ellsworth or Snoop Dogg, gosh this place is going to explode with furious people... no joke.

I swear I don't want to be a dick but even Owen wouldn't warrant that kind of hype. Like it woul d be cool but not really groundbreaking aside from Martha allowing it...

That's how I feel too tbh

except the Rock and Vin Diesel hate each other

The pieces of the puzzle are coming together, I can see it now, Vin Diesel vs The Rock. :shifty: Still kind of thinking it could be McGregor though.

Some of you guys have some really weird, bizzare guesses... not even sure if some of these posts are serious or not.

Personally there isn't anyone that in my mind justifies the build up that's not been in before. No one I'd want to play as, anyway (Unless it's Batman).

Honestly, the only names big enough to justify a standalone announcement at a press event (and not during the weekly IGN roster reveals) are Owen Hart, Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather, and Ronda Rousey. I have a feeling that it's going to be one of the latter three, and I'm going to be pretty upset if that's the case -- I have absolutely no interest in MMA or in using non-wrestlers in wrestling games.

Solid Snake.

I'm only hyped if he enters in the cardboard box.

Jokes aside, this whole build certainly won't be worth it honestly... after all the guessing, it's probably just Bobby Roode.

Who is in the ring.

How did they ever think that would be a good idea.

Jokes aside, this whole build certainly won't be worth it honestly... after all the guessing, it's probably just Bobby Roode.

Roode has already been confirmed though.