Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straight up Ronda Rousey or McGregor. Why the Vaseline otherwise? I think it'll be a disappointment but it wouldn't be surprising. Could be Mayweather which I'll despise or CM Punk which is doubtful atm.

I think he did all of the stuff to make it look "huge" or "cool", in other words just a set up. I'm thinking Seth Rollins now since Rob is revealing a mural of him.

Straight up Ronda Rousey or McGregor. Why the Vaseline otherwise? I think it'll be a disappointment but it wouldn't be surprising. Could be Mayweather which I'll despise or CM Punk which is doubtful atm.

I think he did all of the stuff to make it look "huge" or "cool", in other words just a set up. I'm thinking Seth Rollins now since Rob is revealing a mural of him.

Lol, that would be the biggest trolling of all time. They should know by now how vocal we are. They're gonna get lit up if that's the case.

Liger or Ibushi would be awesome! What if it's just another confirmation for Bobby Roode?

From what I have seen of the roster thus far, in my opinion they're putting too much focus in the past wrestlers. I would have loved for them to just focus on the current talent.

Its been said before & I'll say it this time. Legends do not take away the opportunity or slot for current superstars, as EJ! said. The slots discussion is pretty much a myth come to think of it.

Also Backlund would in no way be a massive shocking debut, i doubt that many would even care. Its not gonna be some old legend like him from the past, i doubt they'd go through this much hype and showing a contract signed just for it to be someone like Bob Backlund. The only legend i'd say would be worth this hype would be Owen Heart and it wont be him.

It has to be someone like Adam Cole, someone thats gonna generate a buzz and get people talking, i can just imagine all the twitter posts "OMG u guys hear Adam Cole is in 2K18?!". I truly think its either Ibushi or Adam Cole, i just think it has to be one of those. Why else would the Vaseline be in that pic? Cause every hardcore wrestling fan on the net is gonna wanna blow their load over the surprise indie wrestler.

I just can't see them doing this much hype for some random old legend regardless if its their WWE game debut.

Half the wrestling fans who are just WWE fans would have never neard of him. I wont be jumping for joy at all if its him or Connor. They are just unappealing names and the novelty of wanting to beat McGregor up with Lesnar or Taker in 2K18 for calling them p****es would just wear thin.

They paid a 6 figure number to sign this person to 2K18? What a waste of money!

No person on the WWE roster is worth that. Not even John Cena.

No disrespect to Legends marks on here, but no debuting legend other than Owen or Liger or Muta would even come close warrant that kind of hype. Those three names barely do.

It has to be a current wrestling big name like an Adam Cole or Ibushi or it has to be one of the biggest celebrities in the world right now like a Conor McGregor or Ronda Rousey.

That's not me trying to tell people what to get excited for, that's just looking at it from a logical standpoint. It being a legend (other than the three I listed) has no real world implications. The current names I listed raises questions beyond just the game because those people are still heavily relevant today.

And this is all if it isn't an Ellsworth troll

Archived