Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it's a celebrity or legend. Although by debut, it could be for the franchise and so Owen Hart would be a massive debut.

I'm thinking Adam Cole but if it is a legend, maybe it's someone like Jushin Thunder Liger

Is liger a WWE superstar? I think he just had 1 match in NXT.

No, he's mostly on NJPW I think.

I doubt it's a celebrity or legend. Although by debut, it could be for the franchise and so Owen Hart would be a massive debut.

I'm thinking Adam Cole but if it is a legend, maybe it's someone like Jushin Thunder Liger

Is liger a WWE superstar? I think he just had 1 match in NXT.

No, he's mostly on NJPW I think.

He could be added as a wrestling legend like Antonio Inoki

Well, I guess when the guy who is connected with the game development suggests that you got trolled...it must be time to pack up. I find it odd that this seemingly honest poster (ElementGames) likely blatantly lied to us all. Meh.

He's a legit guy, he has been invited to a few 2K events involving WWE Games such as right now he's at their event tonight also for Summerlsam along with other YouTubers that do WWE Gaming content, they won't lie for a troll. Something will be announced, be patient...although "DenkOps" has confirmed that they are NOT allowed to record on screen gameplay footage today/tonight of the game but information CAN and WILL be released.

Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkel and Bob Backlund are the biggest legends of the 80's to never be in a WWE videogame but Harley Race is the only one I could see being made out to be a big deal.

Would Kairi Sane (aka Kairi Hojo) qualify as a massive new superstar? She is the favorite to win the Mae Young Classic and Meltzer called called Kairi one of three best female wrestlers in the world today. Also, Kairi signed with WWE in March 2017.

Then there the possibility of it being a celebrity such as Conor McGregor or Ronda Rousey.

Archived