Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh but it makes sense

But still Bruce Lee imo wouldn't warrant that type of reaction. That's more like a "hey that's pretty cool" than a "HOLY SHIT OMG" like Element is making it out to be. That's on the same level of Terminator and Mike Tyson being in the game, just cool little quirks, nothing to really wild out over.

Meh but it makes sense

But still Bruce Lee imo wouldn't warrant that type of reaction. That's more like a "hey that's pretty cool" than a "HOLY SHIT OMG" like Element is making it out to be. That's on the same level of Terminator and Mike Tyson being in the game, just cool little quirks, nothing to really wild out over.

Yeah completely agree, Bruce Lee is as you said just another one of those pop culture characters like Terminator, Mike Tyson, nothing to get hype for and go crazy over really. He would just be put along the same lines as those extra characters no one really uses but are just there for fun.

The picture of the contract just makes me believe whoever it is signed the contract themselves, why show a contract that someone who represents Bruce Lee's estate about his likeness being used signed? Seems kinda lame.

I would be kinda disappointed if it does turn out to be a celebrity like Bruce Lee or even Stephen Amell. But, trying to figure out who could it possibly be, a celebrity honestly sounds like the most likable candidate, since no other really big name wrestler besides Owen Hart, comes to my mind. I guess if it is Ronda Rousey, I can deal with it though..

Archived