Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

It's a debut guys. Cody wouldn't be new

Yeah but Cody is a pretty big name on the indies right now, he's the ROH champion, he's in Bullet Club, so him being in would be pretty shocking. Doesn't have to be a debut to be big, just someone you wouldn't expect, and the ROH world champion would definitely not be someone you'd expect.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Cody is a pretty big name on the indies right now, he's the ROH champion, so him being in would be pretty shocking. Doesn't have to be a debut to be big, just someone you wouldn't expect, and the ROH world champion would definitely not be someone you'd expect.

The tweet said it was a debut though. That's what I'm going off of

Yeah but Cody is a pretty big name on the indies right now, he's the ROH champion, so him being in would be pretty shocking. Doesn't have to be a debut to be big, just someone you wouldn't expect, and the ROH world champion would definitely not be someone you'd expect.

The tweet said it was a debut though. That's what I'm going off of

Oh yeah ur right, but this is from a youtuber, so its not unlikely he could have just worded it wrong and misspoke.

But if it is indeed a new debut its most likely Aleister Black or Pete Dunne.

Aleister just really doesn't come off as mindblowing or anything. It would be a nice confirmation, but it's something that I would have already considered within the realm of possibility.

Very true, Owen Heart would be the only big mind blowing new debut.

I strongly doubt it'll be Owen Hart, his wife is very strict about no WWE stuff or them referring to him again. If not Aleister Black, Idk who it could be. Definitely not Hogan, since this will be the first game of this superstar.

Hayabusa would be fantastic. As would be Liger. and Tiger Mask. or Muta. or Kobashi.

You keep making me anxious by when you say Omega, because i've only dreamed of such a thing.. :cry:

I hope it's Ronda Rousey otherwise I don't see who it could be thats making it that exciting. Then again like others said it might be just trolling that leads to Ellsworth or even Gillberg who has yet to ever be in a WWE video game.

Owen Heart is the only one legend i'd consider mind blowing and massive, Liger, Tiger Mask etc would not be massive and mind blowing imo, at least not to the casual audience.

Disagree. They would be completely out of the blue. "Mindblowing" doesn't have to mean well received by all...it just has to be unexpected.

Archived