Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

James Ellsworth

Don't get hyped over some guy on Twitter, he's probably paid to drum up interest and pre orders, it'll be someone shit

On a 100% serious note...Ellsworth better be in. I expect him to be.

Oh yeah defo he's one of the top dudes I want in

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you think Linda McMahon got her current position?

It wasn't nepotism, Trump wanted to be in the game.

It's gonna be "HUGE"...

Well he's certainly nuts.

Owen only one that would be massive

Owen will not be in. Don't even start to get your hopes up on that one.

Never said he would be but he's the only one that would create a massive buzz like that people would consider massive

I disagree with that opinion, I think they could get a lot of guys to generate such buzz. Black would, and if somehow they did manage to, SOMEHOW, get

Adam Cole

as DLC it'd be a big deal.

I think it's British Strong Style? Apparently they've been scanned and it would be pretty nuts.

Would be *censored*ing great. I don't know about NUTS though.

The thing we gotta think about is who the tweet was aimed at. Is it the most exciting for casuals, Legends marks, WWE marks or hardcore wrestling fans? I don't really know the guy all that well so it's hard to predict

I think it's British Strong Style? Apparently they've been scanned and it would be pretty nuts.

The thing we gotta think about is who the tweet was aimed at. Is it the most exciting for casuals, Legends marks, WWE marks or hardcore wrestling fans? I don't really know the guy all that well so it's hard to predict

Owen only one that would be massive

Owen will not be in. Don't even start to get your hopes up on that one.

Never said he would be but he's the only one that would create a massive buzz like that people would consider massive

Remember this is some WWE game youtuber, so it's likely he's a indy nerd. Some 205 live guy or UK guy would probably be "OMG MASSIVE" to him

Yeah, there's not many clues. I'll be traveling all day Friday I better get internet somewhere :lol:

Aside from the "absolutely nuts" and "making their debut" I was thinking Hogan.

I bet it's a tie in character, like Batista will be his character from the movie or something.

Lmao I'm down to play as Drax

Aside from the "absolutely nuts" and "making their debut" I was thinking Hogan.

I bet it's a tie in character, like Batista will be his character from the movie or something.

Lmao I'm down to play as Drax

Only if he gets audible jokes as taunts.

Archived