Rumoured: Huge new name to be included in 2K18!

SamTHimself

So a reliable source on Twitter, a YouTuber by the name of ElementGames just tweeted this and everybody is going nuts, i've always followed him and watched his videos and has always been legit.

In case the link below doesn't work his Twitter handle is @element2k

https://twitter.com/element2k/status/897527886709522432

He Tweeted "I cant say who or how but... i just got official confirmation of a MASSIVE NEW WWE Superstar debuting in #WWE2K18 - that's absolutely nuts.

Followed up by "to clarify, this is MAJOR, MASSIVE, HUGE debut. YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN dudes.BLOWN.

-- MY TAKE ON THIS.... AND I'M PROBABLY WRONG HERE.

Who i want it to be is Adam Cole BUT crossing him out, my biggest guess is Aliester Black from NXT he's the latest big name that possibly made it into the game...and theres been no NEW BIG names that have joined WWE recently bar Adam Cole signing a couple days back....CHANCES COULD BE....that Adam Cole did some motion capture moves for them months and months ago, knowing he was going to sign with WWE and they got him scanned in...they've had people not in WWE do motion capture for them before....this would be amazing if they did this.

---------

UPDATE!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!

So Elementgames just Tweeted this ALSO showing a picture so click the link to see which is below

He wrote "The six figure contracts are signed.The deal is made. WWE 2K18 Tomorrow #NYC"

https://twitter.com/element2k/status/898271075393556480

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Providing this is legitimate, the only huge big name i could see would be them including Kota Ibushi in the game. Maybe he had a one off deal to be featured after he went to the finals of the CWC and had a match or two on NXT. Not sure who it could be though. We'll see friday i guess

Providing this is legitimate, the only huge big name i could see would be them including Kota Ibushi in the game. Maybe he had a one off deal to be featured after he went to the finals of the CWC and had a match or two on NXT. Not sure who it could be though. We'll see friday i guess

That would be wild holy shit, would love it though.

The way he's describing it, it has to be someone who almost makes zero sense to be in. Is it finally Owen?

Kenny Omega

Ronda Rousey?

Uh oh, plausible.

I'm going with Owen. I'm a lil too young to be a big Golden Era legends mark so I wouldn't be that excited for him but I guess it would be cool for everyone who wanted him in for all these years.

If it's somehow Ibushi or Adam Cole I will nut and pre-preorder till like 2K20

Jokes aside though, anyone think WWE would greenlight that? Hypothetically, that's DEFINITELY boosting sales. Only negative would be WWE can't really capitalize off of it.

OOOH, less of a reach than Omega, what if it's Nigel McGuiness?

Jokes aside though, anyone think WWE would greenlight that? Hypothetically, that's DEFINITELY boosting sales. Only negative would be WWE can't really capitalize off of it.

OOOH, less of a reach than Omega, what if it's Nigel McGuiness?

Honestly, I don't think too many people would care about that. The way this is being presented, makes it sound much bigger.

Maybe it's...Punk? But I guess they would call that a return, not a debut.

James Ellsworth

Don't get hyped over some guy on Twitter, he's probably paid to drum up interest and pre orders, it'll be someone shit

I was just about to come here and say that. I really don't want to get myself too excited because there's at least a 80% chance of disappointment whether it be because I don't care for the person or because it was someone I expected to be in one way or another, that includes Aleister Black.

While its from a youtuber who has actually been to the 2K events and all that, I can't help but be skeptical that its a joke or someone who was going to end up in the game in my mind anyway.

Aside from the "absolutely nuts" and "making their debut" I was thinking Hogan.

I bet it's a tie in character, like Batista will be his character from the movie or something.

Archived