2k17 Questions

nystyle

1. Whenever I take out the ref by running in to him and he goes down he doesnt stay down for long at all. I have the slider for the ref all the way over to keep him down longer, but he never stays down long. What do I need to do?

2. A lot of times when I get a major reversal and the opponents bar turns yellow so he cant reverse anything often times the cpu still reverses moves. I never seem to be able to when they do a major reversal to me. Is this an oversight or....?

This is more of a note than anything else. All of a sudden whenever I use my RVD CAW in a tag match as the cpu the partner, no matter who it is, has their AI messed up. They will still break up pins, but when the legal man they just stand there. They dont move on their own. This just started randomly. In order to make the guy tag in RVD I have to grapple and walk him over the his corner so RVD will tag himself in.

1. Nope, sorry.

2.its the auto reversal, blame people who complained there. After 3 strikes ob the ground the ai will auto reverse the next move in order to get up. For some odd reason this also applies to the punch uswd to spin the opponent around.

The slider does effect the ref but not enough to make a difference unfortunately.

ah, gotcha, Thanks. I never really noticed it until I started using managers more and realized the ref isn't staying down long enough for me to use the chair when they slide it in the ring.

Archived