U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to agree. I just can't empathize with shitty people who actually try their damnedest to divide country and spread bigotry.

lol at that. The right are truly on a different level when it comes to hypocrisy. I also don't get what's worse about ICE and Trump supporters being harassed for being horrible over people of color being harassed by ICE and bigots. One side deserves it because of what they do while the other side doesn't and is persecuted because of skin color.

They should keep kids out of this though. Peter stooped to the right's level by going after Barron.

You don't have to agree. I just can't empathize with shitty people who actually try their damnedest to divide country and spread bigotry.

lol at that. The right are truly on a different level when it comes to hypocrisy. I also don't get what's worse about ICE and Trump supporters being harassed for being horrible over people of color being harassed by ICE and bigots. One side deserves it because of what they do while the other side doesn't and is persecuted because of skin color.

They should keep kids out of this though. Peter stooped to the right's level by going after Barron.

Funny, I've never heard the right call for someone's rape. I know it won't stop you from generalizing as much as you do but I just want you to know, that the left is losing because of people like you lol. So keep it up! You're doing great!

People that watch Fox News religiously seem to have an unhealthy need to hear someone telling them all the crazy opinionated shit that Fox is known for. I mean why even watch the news nowadays? They're all biased and only the truly smart can go on about their lives with minimal exposure to mainstream media outlets. I already know that Trumps an asshole, no need to watch CNN, and I already know the left dislikes Trump, no need to watch Fox News. Just wish more people were bright enough to understand this.

According to the UK Sun, the big Don is telling our PM May that if she does not increase defense spending then he wont be friends with us no more. Can you guys just impeach this asshole?

If we actually had real grounds with evidence to do so then sure.

According to the UK Sun, the big Don is telling our PM May that if she does not increase defense spending then he wont be friends with us no more. Can you guys just impeach this asshole?

Isn't the Sun known as a tabloid?

Pretty much why I hate hearing any amount of shit from republicans about people being "PC" or "too soft"...or any other number of the bullshit things they spout. Same shit, different pot. One side complains about the other side being insensitive (which is 100% true)...and the other side complains that those other people are complaining (which is even more ridiculous, IMO).

You have to ask yourself which side is actually more in favor of censorship (when shit like this happens). The left basically says "you're entitled to your wrong opinions, but I'm going to tell you that you're stupid"...and the right basically says "you're not entitled to your opinions at all, because you're a sheep". I think one of those is more damaging to society than the other.

No they are not. Both sides are utterly insane. One side wants to boycott everything and the other side wants to ruin people's lives and jobs over mere words. I wonder what it's like to be so weak that words contently offend you. I bet half aren't even really offended. I bet they just get their kicks screwing with peoples lives. Both sides are the exact same in how they look, act, react, ect. The only difference is one side are boot lickers and the others are screechers. They're both as statist as they can be to their core and as ignorant as can be. And they wonder why they are losing. The whole lot of them.

Truth

If it was the truth, then you wouldn't support Trump, or side with the people who do support him.

Sounds more like something to say...so you can claim to be "above" the vocal majority while sharing their same opinions silently. How close am I? I think I'm pretty close.

Truth

If it was the truth, then you wouldn't support Trump, or side with the people who do support him.

Sounds more like something to say...

When did I say I support Trump? Assumption much? Jesus that's whats wrong with people playing identity politics. You defend someone from really stupid shit being said and all of a sudden you support him fully. If you hate the left, you must be right and vise versa.

And those are real people. Half of our population just about in fact. They support him and others on the right for a lot of reasons. There's people on the left that are more moderate that support him right now. And those reasons most are clueless about because they just call them deplorable and racist and what not. Again that's why the left is losing. Most of the republicans are losing but the far left has become pure cancer.

Might i suggest taking a real step out of the party system and look at things from an outside perspective. They are the same people playing two different sides off of each other.

You have 100% defended Trump in this topic.

If I cared deeply enough, I could go back and find example after example of such posts. Let's drop the act.

Just going to reiterate what I said a moment ago...you like to pretend that you're above the vocal majority, so you can veil yourself behind ambiguity. If you share their opinions, you're the same as they are. You don't need to be vocal for that to be true. Silent agreement is no better. It's pretty easy to say "both sides are the same, and are equally shit...but I'm better".

You are notorious for offering no real solutions to any real world problems, and simply claiming that everyone gives Trump too much shit. That's as good as endorsing the man.

You have 100% defended Trump in this topic.

If I cared deeply enough, I could go back and find example after example of such posts. Let's drop the act.

Defending him against bullshit around and just after the election from blatant lies is more a defense against misinformation. If you want to disagree with the dude for his policies and how he speaks or tweets then knock yourself out. But all to often people just through around a bunch of nonsense that wasn't even true or said. How the hell are you ok with that? Or do you not pay attention to what's real and not real?

I am better. Maybe you need to wake up to the fact that the left calling right wingers and others racist and bigots just because they voted for one man is the exact reason they lost in the first place. They did the same shit to those that were against Obama. The right needs to wake up and realize that a wall on the border won't happen, and they need to stop promoting the police and military industrial complex. What both sides need to realize is that both sides are making things worse by opposing shit the other side wants just because it's the other side.

If you were one of the ones that said he is a racist or that he said all mexicans are rapists when he clearly didn't say that then yes that was out of context and a bunch of nonsense. I'm going to call that out. If you want to stick to things he's doing that you don't like, like shit with the environment and healthcare then I would understand. But you don't. I bet anything you're still convinced he colluded with Russia and that something will come from that. Lol the left are just eating themselves. Believe what you want but I'm not an avid supporter of his nor am I a right winger. Although the fact he's pissing so many of you off is pretty entertaining.

Defending him against bullshit around and just after the election from blatant lies is more a defense against misinformation. If you want to disagree with the dude for his policies and how he speaks or tweets then knock yourself out. But all to often people just through around a bunch of nonsense that wasn't even true or said. How the hell are you ok with that? Or do you not pay attention to what's real and not real?

Didn't realize that the poor little billionaire needed your defense. Thought he was doing a pretty good job of being loud all by himself. Keep fighting for the little guy, though.

And you want to talk about "misinformation"? Trump's entire platform is built on lies...and that's what pisses me off the most about this assclown. You're talking about a guy who actually has his followers believing that NASA has ceased to exist for the past decade...just because he said he's "bringing it back". It never *censored*ing went anywhere! And that's just one example out of a countless number of blatant lies. Not slip-ups...not misspeaking...lies. Straight. Hard. Blatant. Lies. Lies that are intended to cause arguments just like the one we're having right now.

Kinda funny how Trump comes into the fray, and we suddenly have this war of sides. Again...there's a reason for it, and that's exactly why Trump is the problem. It's not a coincidence. it's intentional. So, no...he doesn't need to be defended...not by you. Not by anyone. He needs to be long gone before this issue can ever hope to resolve itself. The left is not "cancer"...not unless it's a cancer that is targeting Trump. In which case...sure. And there's nothing wrong with that...because the man has got to go. When he's gone, we can all heal the rift that has formed during this presidency (if you really want to call it that - I still refuse to).

You should also look into Roger Stone, because he's basically on record stating that the key to Trump's success would be destroying democracy. So, there's always that...

Didn't realize that the poor little billionaire needed your defense. Thought he was doing a pretty good job of being loud all by himself. Keep fighting for the little guy, though.

And you want to talk about "misinformation"? Trump's entire platform is built on lies...and that's what pisses me off the most about this assclown. You're talking about a guy who actually has his followers believing that NASA has ceased to exist for the past decade...just because he said he's "bringing it back". It never *censored*ing went anywhere! And that's just one example out of a countless number of blatant lies. Not slip-ups...not misspeaking...lies. Straight. Hard. Blatant. Lies. Lies that are intended to cause arguments just like the one we're having right now.

Kinda funny how Trump comes into the fray, and we suddenly have this war of sides. Again...there's a reason for it, and that's exactly why Trump is the problem. It's not a coincidence. it's intentional. So, no...he doesn't need to be defended...not by you. Not by anyone. He needs to be long gone before this issue can ever hope to resolve itself. The left is not "cancer"...not unless it's a cancer that is targeting Trump. In which case...sure. And there's nothing wrong with that...because the man has got to go. When he's gone, we can all heal the rift that has formed in during this presidency (if you really want to call it that).

lol. You're the one that brought Trump up. We all know you have this little obsession with him. He's not going anywhere. The bitching the right did over impeaching Obama and what not did nothing but make them look like boobs and you're doing the same thing right now. And you're also lumping in a great deal of people that voted for a plethora of reasons with the small number of "always Trumpers that drool over the wall and space force and stupid shit like that. Of course he's gonna say crazy shit and them eat it up. Whether it happens or not they'll love him. They aren't the smartest about politics and the way things work anyway. Again that's a small percentage of people.

What's hilarious is that you all are blaming Trump for this divisive crowd when this has been building for years. Shit was starting to get bad towards the end of Bush and got worse in the last term of Obama. Now things are starting to reach a boiling point because the extremist dumbshits didn't get their way.

And he doesn't need my defense but that's no excuse Gen. If you want to spread bullshit then be prepared to get called out. Use real arguments against him instead of bullshit. If the left continues down this road they're going to get him elected again by a landslide.

"Little obsession"

He's the "president" of the united states, and this is the US politics discussion. My bad. I didn't realize that speaking ill of the president was off limits. Again...you say that I have an obsession, so as to deflect the real issue here (which is your silent support for a guy who you want to pretend to be too good to support). I still have never heard you outright say a damn word against the man...only defend. Defend, defend, defend. And...oh look, you just defended him some more. But you don't support him, right? Absolutely not. You just want him to have fair representation. It would just be really sad and unfair if people said mean things about him. Wink wink.

Archived