U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US, UK, and France are likely gonna hurt, if not kill, tons of innocent people. And then get mad when these victims migrate to one of the countries or start hating the West. They're using chemicals to attack Syria, right?

In the eyes of many, US, UK, and France are the "Nazis" here.

In you're eyes, who's the biggest enemy? No government is good and especially when it comes to warfare but Syria started the chemical attacks on innocent civilians and US/UK/France are attacking military bases.

Yes there will be innocent lives taken but the priority is their government and military while Syria is going it's own civilian and threatening other countries

I mean I don't get why Assad uses chemical weapons on his own innocent, unarmed civilians? I guess there is more to this story than I may be informed about, but just from the outside looking in this is how I see things. As far as people getting mad at the western coalition or migrating to western countries as a result of said involvement, wouldn't these people migrate anyways because their own government is killing them? And wouldn't they be mad at the west anyways if the west was unwilling to help them? It's a lose/lose situation and I do think it is better in the long run to help them have a better life in their own country. It's not gonna be easy but the answer to every foreign conflict cannot end with the people of a certain country immigrating to another country; the world just isn't big enough or capable of handling such a population shift like that.

This is the Iraq situation all over again. Nobody was held accountable for the invasion on Iraq under false pretenses. That's why it's happening again.

"we have evidence." Then show them, explain something.

The Skripal case and the latest Syria chemical attack make no sense, but no one can stop them because they've decided long before on Syria.

In you're eyes, who's the biggest enemy? No government is good and especially when it comes to warfare but Syria started the chemical attacks on innocent civilians and US/UK/France are attacking military bases.

Yes there will be innocent lives taken but the priority is their government and military while Syria is going it's own civilian and threatening other countries

Syria is most certainly not threatening other countries. Saudi Arabia does that. They have a civil war on their hand for the last 6 or 7 years + escalation of ISIS.

US for the last 40 or more years does the same shit all over again. Yet they were prooven that they are not so nice and are not really caring about other countries... But hey here we go again

Insane.

But now the Russians are evil also, because how do they dare to stand up and meddle in anything?

I'm not even 100% sure there was a gas attack and Russians might be right if anyone knows anything about the Syrian conflict you'll know that propaganda on both sides are strong as hell with most of the propaganda photos that have been released have been either fake or staged on both sides

I believe there was chemical gas attacks again but like I said before, there's no good guy government and especially not in this kind of situation. Every government has their own agenda and propaganda as they are all opportunist.

It's a lose lose for human lives. The chemical attacks are cruel and horrible acts on children, men and women. Whoever did it(I believe Syria themselves did it)are evil as Trump would say but then it gets worse with other countries Getting involved like the US.

US air attacks military bases and enemy areas with missles and they come off as heroes for fighting bullies and defending the innocent but they actually end up killing or injuring near by innocent lives as well.

It's a mess and everyone involved are assholes

Holy sheeit, I was NOT expecting Trump to pull that off so soon, especially after whats-his-face (I dunno his name, what's in the name?) with the Russian government was like "Ey yo. We're putting more troops on the ground in Syria so... maybe they raelly shouldn't be shooting anything over there cause our boys will be there. Not the best idea." He did that sheeit anyway *bites knuckles*

Honestly not buying this as anything less than Trump's half-cooked idea of pretending that we're going against Russia's orders...(thus implying that the collusion can't possibly be true). How do you better trick people into thinking that you had nothing to do with Russian ties, than to go against their stance in a military capacity?

Of course, once again...the area being used as an example is a "shithole" country that everyone can bomb into the dirt and wash their hands of. Putin gets an excuse to sell more weapons, the US gets an excuse to sell more weapons. Everyone is selling weapons...which is exactly what everyone wants to be doing. Very convenient. Go figure.

US is one of the biggest enemies, there's no doubt about that. They're probably claiming Assad started the chemical attacks as a way to justify bombing the country.

I believe there was chemical gas attacks again but like I said before, there's no good guy government and especially not in this kind of situation. Every government has their own agenda and propaganda as they are all opportunist.

It's a lose lose for human lives. The chemical attacks are cruel and horrible acts on children, men and women. Whoever did it(I believe Syria themselves did it)are evil as Trump would say but then it gets worse with other countries Getting involved like the US.

US air attacks military bases and enemy areas with missles and they come off as heroes for fighting bullies and defending the innocent but they actually end up killing or injuring near by innocent lives as well.

It's a mess and everyone involved are assholes

US has attacked innocent people and bombed hospitals as well. People who live in Syria will tell you the West have caused tons of destruction and despite that, they still don't support allowing refugees in their countries. I think it's mainly the right who see US as heroes despite the destruction they cause, primarily because they don't care about Muslims or Middle East.

Honestly not buying this as anything less than Trump's half-cooked idea of pretending that we're going against Russia's orders...(thus implying that the collusion can't possibly be true). How do you better trick people into thinking that you had nothing to do with Russian ties, than to go against their stance in a military capacity?

That thought did crossed my mind

Maybe if it was just Trump, but having the two other countries openly involved in the strike I'm not so sure. We don't even wanna take the fall for Trump's bull. You think France wants to?

@Gen... It's not only Trump though. I get how you can look at it that way. But it's a much bigger picture.

It's not only Trump. That's the point. Hillary has been looking for war even before. People in power (not only strictly the goverment, but the elite with the political power and capital) have been looking at this agenda for a while now. Trump administration has many simillarities as "neo-cons". Thats what people were yammering about now for more than a decade. And divide between people during that time has only gone stronger.

Now in the time where you cant be sure about "true information" is also easy to manipulate the public, just as it waswhen tings were even more ideologicaly black and white.

Now lets say they got rid of Trump administration because they meddled with us election... Same thing would e hapoening with Russia, or even worse. Now they've have just found another way. And its not some "conspiracy theory" just look how everyzjing goes down.

Maybe if it was just Trump, but having the two other countries openly involved in the strike I'm not so sure. We don't even wanna take the fall for Trump's bull. You think France wants to?

They are still allies. Just look at how things went down with the Skripal case.

So my eyes and ears kinda drifted away from that whole case, not even sure if it was confirmed that the actual government was involved in that assassination or not. Info at some point starts getting skewed and it jumps into assumption territory.

In this case US and France are claiming they have all the evidence that proves Assad was behind the chem attack. Then I've been hearing a few talk about them not having quite enough to have justified the strike. Then you've got Russia saying they have proof that the chem attack was "staged" by UK (and now I don't even know if they meant the assassination or the Syria barrel bombing). The thing is, somebody is wrong and, depending on who, that could cause problems... Well, more problems.

Playing the scenario of this having been staged (and rather elaborately if so), can you picture the suckered party/ies putting up with a screw up of this magnitude because "ay, we homies, right?"

It's not like I'm buying the whole "it's staged story"... but then again, the "allies" side isn't really beliavable to make look like Russia and Syria are the evil incarnated. Like I've said, it's all to simillar to the Iraq invasion and the WMD story. And while known it's everything but official that they invaded without the evidence that they've claimed they've had.

Skripal case - "yeah we have the evidence don't worry (we are just not sure where it is and we are not going to disclose anything)

Latest "chemical weapons attack" - Trump administration: "Yeah, It's barbaric they've definetly did it." (it's almost a quote), France: "We've got evidence for sure, don't worry" (random Marcon with evidence that'n not gonna be disclosed)

Just... come on.

Yeah, I agree, it's not only the US...which is why I've been calling this a "new world order" all along.

Apparently Putin is calling all of the shots these days. Everyone answers to him.

I know that France called up Putin and spoke to him about this shit. It's all clear as day. There are very few neutral countries these days, or even countries which oppose each other...they're mostly all in bed for total and complete evil. Kind of amusing, given that republicans thought we were lame ducks before...and now we've officially passed the bill to Putin.

I'm saying...

Macron, the president of France called up Putin and spoke to him about the attacks in Syria. Trump is obviously turning a blind eye to Putin as well. So, for so many world leaders to turn a blind eye/answer directly to Putin, I think it's obvious what the current situation is. There is no war with Russia...only a war because of Russia, which means that everyone is answering to Putin...and at the very least, the US and France are both a part of it, IMO. Maybe the UK isn't playing along yet, which is why Putin accused them of being behind false flag chemical attacks in Syria. And then you have Kim Jong randomly acting somewhat composed as well (even allowing his wife to act as a bonafide first lady). Either way, there's hardly a single liable nation left. Weird shit is happening.

Just my opinion.

I don't pretend to know a damn thing. I'm just saying that I personally don't trust any singular nation right now. There's too much happening that feels like a blatant shell game. And when shit like that happens, it's the very definition of a new world order.

Wasn't sure if I should post this in its own thread but US Politics seemed ok too, but RIP to Barbara Bush. Wouldn't be surprised if her husband wasn't far behind her.

Me neither. I kinda thought he'd always go first as bad as he's been. I just read like a day ago she chose to not seek further medical care and it happened quick after I guess. I didn't really keep up with it though.

Archived