U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

I guess this thread is more like anti-trump thread. I don't hate him but I don't like some of the stuff he does or say somethings. How about me as the next president. I know for a fact that Trump will have a second term.

How you guys felt about Trump. That's how some christians and conservatives felt about Obama's second term. Unless they didn't go out burn anything or tore up a town. They just went on their way to work like a normal person should do. Doesn't matter whose in the Office of Presidency.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this thread is more like anti-trump thread. I don't hate him but I don't like some of the stuff he does or say somethings. How about me as the next president. I know for a fact that Trump will have a second term.

How you guys felt about Trump. That's how some christians and conservatives felt about Obama's second term. Unless they didn't go out burn anything or tore up a town. They just went on their way to work like a normal person should do. Doesn't matter whose in the Office of Presidency.

....Isn't Obama a Christian aswell? Also...isn't he quite conservative aswell?

I've honestly met kids like that where parents allow them to pretty much run the house and they turn out to be total deuche bags That's why Im not a big fan of the ultra-liberal approach to parenting. Not a fan of ultra-conservative parenting as well to be fair.

Not sure what "ultra-conservative parenting" is considered to be but while beating a kid is completely wrong, I still believe a good spanking every once and a while will fix half the issues with kids.

....Isn't Obama a Christian aswell? Also...isn't he quite conservative aswell?

Maybe? and No. Unless you're comparing him to someone like Bernie Sanders I guess. But still...not really.

Ultra conservative parenting also at least in this country entails a stricter religious aspect as well. You know hardcore church going as well as a repression of their sexuality, and God forbid they are gay or they might be sent to some religious camp to have them turned straight.

I heard some conservatives would like to have Bernie Sanders. While Christians doesn't care about your guys sleepstyle aka LGB.

TD aka Transgenders and Drags.

This is my view on things. LGB should be their own group. While TDI should be their own group.

Christians will died for LGBT while Muslim killed them.

I heard some conservatives would like to have Bernie Sanders. While Christians doesn't care about your guys sleepstyle aka LGB.

TD aka Transgenders and Drags.

This is my view on things. LGB should be their own group. While TDI should be their own group.

Christians will died for LGBT while Muslim killed them.

We don't accept hate speech on this forum. Opinions are fine, but once hate is involved, you will be banned without notice. Last warning.

I'm not hating on anything. If anything you guys hating on me just because I disagree with you guys.

I'm not hating on anything. I might've should say it a different way.

I didn't know that SJW is in control of this site..

This last thing I write on this topic. Since it's topic isn't diversity at all. I just want to get my view on things. That's all.

I'm not hating on anything. If anything you guys hating on me just because I disagree with you guys.

I'm not hating on anything. I might've should say it a different way.

I didn't know that SJW is in control of this site..

This last thing I write on this topic. Since it's topic isn't diversity at all. I just want to get my view on things. That's all.

Which banned person are you? I know we had someone few weeks ago who posted similar, if not same stupid crap as you're doing now.

Also, Obama is a Christian. The right claim he's Muslim mainly because he's not criticizing or blaming Muslims, and because he's not white.

No, they call him Muslim because he's a person of color who defends Muslims and doesn't support Islamophobia openly. I think Bush did the same thing too, but I was too young to know or keep up with politics, so I dunno how the bigoted right reacted.

The Austin bomber was apparently caught and committed suicide. Media is already painting the terrorist as someone who was a good person and all that shit, which is ridiculous. If he wasn't white, the media would be calling him a thug or a terrorist radicalized somewhere, or they wouldn't try to humanize him if the victims were white or wealthy. Too many innocent lives lost because of this piece of shit, and all they can do is talk about how he was a good person or seen as a good person. *Censored* that

The government, or republicans anyway, don't give a shit about mental health. They pretend to in order to deflect blame from guns, that's it. If the mass shooters were mainly Muslims or black, then they'd be calling them terrorists, thugs, or anything but mentally ill like they do white shooters. Interestingly though, the terrorist targeted mostly black families, indicating racism may have come into play here.

And unfortunately, we do need to work on destigmatizing mental health first. The politicians aren't going to do shit but talk because they don't care.

The clear backbpack thing is shit, though...tbh.

There is plenty of stuff that kids want to hide or keep private during their school years. You're just asking for bullies to find easy targets in the form of embarrassing folders, stickers, drawings, etc...or even being able to see who has expensive electronics, jewelry, cash, or other things to steal. Or even female students who want to hide feminine hygiene products. The entire school doesn't need to know that Jimmy Smith plays Pokemon cards with his buddies during lunch, or that Sarah Jones is on her period.

It's a great example of a half-baked idea that will cause more problems than it solves.

It completely ignores the realism of school culture, and imagines a world in which every single kid has the same books and binders in their bag (and nothing else). Real life isn't like that.

Put metal detectors at the school entrances...security cameras in the hallways. But the clear backpack idea is ridiculous. It won't work anyway. What about gym clothes? You want to tell me that a kid couldn't just wrap a gun up in a t-shirt and walk around with their clear backpack anyway? Or...what about the back part of the pack? You put a gun behind all the books, you still can't see through books. The concept is dumb. Whoever thought of it is dumb. Someone who is determined to bring a gun to a school would not be deterred by a clear pack...they would just hide the gun within that pack.

Out of curiosity, have the liberals/left written books against or criticizing the right? Forayed further into my local library, and I saw about two or three shelves full of right wingers attacking or criticizing liberals.

Can't tell if it's to make money because conservatives hate anything remotely liberal, or because the writers literally get triggered by liberals and love to spout the usual bullshit.

^ Definitely to make money.

You just plagiarize works that have already been written, mix in a few of your own conspiracy theories...and you can easy fill a 400 page book. If someone wants to sue for plagiarizing their work, you just counter-sue until you both agree to mutually avoid court.

Archived