U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

Republicans are showing full transparency into how soulless they are by continuing to defend this presidency. It couldn't be more blatant how all the pieces are falling. Russia and Saudi Arabia gaining more global influence than ever before. Abandoning our allies. Cutting deals. Using the US military as a private army for hire. It really makes your head spin. Any republican who is still firmly behind Trump has proven that they have ZERO morality remaining, and ZERO loyalty to the United States.

Once again, making it obvious that this was never a republican/democrat movement...it was a morality based cash grab. The people who like Trump are just a certain brand of lowlife people. They had other options. They could have turned on Trump and supported other republicans years ago. This has nothing to do with republican values. It's the cult of Trump vs the world. It always was going to be exactly that.

And I don't want to hear a single Trump supporter speak a single word of "respecting our military" while they'd sell them off to the highest bidder. How *censored*ing dare you.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now they are saying that they are considering on sending more troops to Syria... to protect the oil fields... from ISIS.

GG

I'm kinda outta the loop. Isn't that the place he was pulling troops out of because they beat ISIS there and wanted to let the locals and neighboring countries have that headache?

now they are saying that they are considering on sending more troops to Syria... to protect the oil fields... from ISIS.

GG

I'm kinda outta the loop. Isn't that the place he was pulling troops out of because they beat ISIS there and wanted to let the locals and neighboring countries have that headache?
Yep. But, I mean pull out from Syria, not the whole Middle East of course, because he would just rellocate the troops. Contrary to what he was trying to make people believe of course.

or in short: it was to help with the Turkish ethnic cleansing of the Kurds in northern Syria.

Ah yes, so it is the same Syria. I thought so, XD.

I wanna say I can't believe they just let those bombings happen and I don't think there were any repercussions. Somebody had to have said or done something though, right? Did the UN not flip the hell out?

Ah yes, so it is the same Syria. I thought so, XD.

I wanna say I can't believe they just let those bombings happen and I don't think there were any repercussions. Somebody had to have said or done something though, right? Did the UN not flip the hell out?

it wasn't just some bombings, it was an invasion basically. nobody liked it really. Russians didn't care because it works for them in a way. EU of course protested it, but Turkey has leverage over EU, with them being a major gate and route for migrants.

So this Ad Agency n Canada teamed up with a journalism agency in Florida and filed a trademark on the term fake news and sent Donald Trump is a cease-and-desist letter

Why? That's a silly thing
Basically means Trump can't use the word fake news anymore basically was done as a tongue-in-cheek move

I don't believe one bit about what transpired with Al-Baghdadi. They either knew the location well before last week. Or he isn't dead (again).

So much of this thing is very convenient and coming at a convenient time.

But let's say all of this is true. First of all, now Trump is getting the praises for whatever the reason, like he didn't call out Obama for taking credit for the Bin Laden killing. Second of all, this surely isn't that of a major blow to ISIS, as they want you to believe. And third of all, holy shit that press conference was atrocious. Even with his idiot like speaking manner and the words he used, he was again shitting on the Kurds and talked about protecting the oil fields. If you listen to the press conference you could see that dude just lashed out his "plan" and what he was doing with Turkish - Syria situation all along. But let's also ignore the fact that even the *censored*ing military is calling out this grand commander in chief. I mean, the army and the government did some pretty *censored*ed up shit since WWII, but this is another level breaking stuff.

Kudos to him about one thing... he wasn't bullshitting about oil being more important than the people. Even though that's not exactly what he intended.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/27/politics/donald-trump-baghdadi-death-isis/index.html

and this is just from the statement.

I still believe he is either mentally imapired or on drugs. or both.

The Commander in Chief. In his great and unmatched wisdom.

Trump being booed at the world series game is my moment of zen for today.

Its kind of fun to see how he reacted when the same kind of chant he otherwise basks in...turns on him.

I'm just waiting for the comment he makes about Nationals fans when the Astros win the World Series tonight and visit the white house.

no presidency should be a reality show. Trumps presidency is an epitome of the shit that has been going on for decades. the tragedy of it is that he isn't an anomaly but a hyperbole.

all there is now is to hope that society will learn from these 4 years.

The people against Trump will hopefully learn that voting does matter, but his supporters will remain stupid and brainwashed as long as he's against American people.

But as amusing as I find his stupidity, I agree that it shouldn't be a reality show or funny. Also, you hear about how Kanye said he was a born-again Christian and prayed into saving $65 million or something, even though that's because of Trump's tax cuts benefiting the wealthy?

Anyone see the video of Trump "giving" a child in a Minion costume candy bars by placing them on top of the child's head so they just slid off onto the ground? Keep in mind, this is a grown man, and the president of the United States...just taunting a child.

It isn't funny...but I don't even know how to react anymore. :lol:

He also didn't give the kids in Spider-Man suits any candy. Melania did...but he didn't. The smaller of the two Spider-Man kids got nothing. Trump was two busy taunting the Minion. You can't even make this shit up.

I'm just waiting for the comment he makes about Nationals fans when the Astros win the World Series tonight and visit the white house.

You say that like they will.

The veritable laundry list of sports teams who have rejected going says otherwise.

Lol both he and Melania put the candy on the Minions head. I'm not gonna be too harsh on them for that, were he not complete human crap I would think he was pretty cool for playing around with the kids like that. As far as what he will say when the Astros win the world series, it's gonna be kind of a lose lose, talking shit about the home team and all.

So the tactic of judges that get nominated by Trump and that get questioned for their bigotry, and that are deemed unfit for that position on various serious grounds are going to... cry... in their defense.

I admit though, Mr VanDyke is acting slightly better than Kavannaugh.

You can't make this shit up.

Archived