U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

Bet 10 push-ups he is one and done

Dude...there is no *censored*ing way he can do even 10.

Ric Flair could do 11 after his coma.

Trump is a 'one-and-done' push-upper (and he probably uses his knees).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh...you're betting pushups that he only has one term.

Well...I meant what I said anyway. :lol:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very concerned. I'm not even being sarcastic. This could be it. There is a very good chance that Trump gets impeached.

In his second term.

Bet 10 push-ups he is one and done

10 push-ups sounds like a lot of work. Can't we bet like a 10 piece at McD's?

Lol you're so salty. Your leftist tears would be perfect on a steak.

Mmm...hmm...and you're a grown, human-man who trolls people on the internet...because, you have obvious shortcomings and insecurities in the real world. High five.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's this:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/08/verizon-throttled-fire-departments-unlimited-data-during-calif-wildfire/

Mmm...hmm...and you're a grown, human-man who trolls people on the internet...because, you have obvious shortcomings and insecurities in the real world. High five.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's this:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/08/verizon-throttled-fire-departments-unlimited-data-during-calif-wildfire/

Eh, not shocked. But I guess a shitty group will defend Verizon as businesses are somehow infallible and shouldn't be blamed for anything.

10 push-ups sounds like a lot of work. Can't we bet like a 10 piece at McD's?

We can bet some overcooked steak with a gallon of ketchup that Trump is a bitch.

stop with the identity politics >:(

In the last 24 hours you've called Trump a "bitch" and told him to "suck a bag of dicks". No one else has felt the need to act like this. I understand this thread was inactive, but clearly you've had a lot of unhealthy emotion built up since then....But please, tell me more about my real world issues.

Also, I believe telling someone to "suck a dick", let alone a whole bag of dicks, is frowned upon as an insult in 2018. Please be more socially aware in case any of our good friends in the LGBTQ are reading this thread.

In the last 24 hours you've called Trump a "bitch" and told him to "suck a bag of dicks". No one else has felt the need to act like this. I understand this thread was inactive, but clearly you've had a lot of unhealthy emotion built up since then....But please, tell me more about my real world issues.

Also, I believe telling someone to "suck a dick", let alone a whole bag of dicks, is frowned upon as an insult in 2018. Please be more socially aware in case any of our good friends in the LGBTQ are reading this thread.

You forgot the IA+*&/#@5LMNOP after the Q. Check your privilege.

The amount of scandals this presidency is going through and the amount of people flipping on Trump... whew. At this point, I think the only two things that'd make Trump lose support is if he does anything even remotely left wing/liberal or compliments them or stops being/supporting bigoted behavior and views.

Again...the dude said day-one that he could shoot someone in the street and not lose a vote.

You can learn a lot about a group of people by their inability to take dumb statements at face value. Trump supporters want to be right. They want to "win". When you have that mindset, you can justify anything just so that you don't have to admit that you were wrong. This is what we see on a daily basis from the republicans; Digging a deeper hole and denying that they're even holding a shovel.

I'm Matt Hardy tonight cause I deleted the whole fk'n page. Stop arguing like small kids and debate like adu...actually don't do either because adults are acting like childish in the political world too sooo....yeah you get the point.

I'm Matt Hardy tonight cause I deleted the whole fk'n page. Stop arguing like small kids and debate like adu...actually don't do either because adults are acting like childish in the political world too sooo....yeah you get the point.

What did I say that it deserved deletion? All I remember is pointing out that Trump supporters/the right will continue to support Trump as long as he's about making US a white, Christian nation where the left/liberals, immigrants, Muslims, and LGBT+ groups are segregated at best. While I likely generalized, as someone who lives in a red state, I see and hear tons of these hateful rhetorics.

Hell, the main topic surrounding Mollie's death isn't that the killer couldn't handle rejection, but the fact that he's an illegal immigrant, as if only illegal immigrants can and have committed crimes, and not citizens and legal immigrants.

What did I say that it deserved deletion? All I remember is pointing out that Trump supporters/the right will continue to support Trump as long as he's about making US a white, Christian nation where the left/liberals, immigrants, Muslims, and LGBT+ groups are segregated at best. While I likely generalized, as someone who lives in a red state, I see and hear tons of these hateful rhetorics.

Hell, the main topic surrounding Mollie's death isn't that the killer couldn't handle rejection, but the fact that he's an illegal immigrant, as if only illegal immigrants can and have committed crimes, and not citizens and legal immigrants.

Look at that, you figured it out all by yourself. Although I like how you essentially reposted what got deleted, clever on your part.

In regards to your second paragraph, who is saying that only illegal immigrants can commit crimes? After an accident/tragedy/murder don't you look to see what the cause was and how it could of been prevented? Considering this person shouldn't have been in the country...i'd say stronger border control could have (note how I said 'could') have prevented this.

Look at that, you figured it out all by yourself. Although I like how you essentially reposted what got deleted, clever on your part.

In regards to your second paragraph, who is saying that only illegal immigrants can commit crimes? After an accident/tragedy/murder don't you look to see what the cause was and how it could of been prevented? Considering this person shouldn't have been in the country...i'd say stronger border control could have (note how I said 'could') have prevented this.

Seriously, I deleted a whole page because of things like this. Although I do feel you're right why not report it instead of calling it out? You're basically flamebaiting. If this continues either you're all getting warned or I'm closing the topic.

YOU CAN DEBATE WITHOUT CALLING EACH OTHER OUT. People has came into this topic, had debates and not said ONE thing out of context to one another. It's getting old and tiring tbh.

Archived