U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's very interesting to see how pro Trump people respond to that. Like it's just so weird to see people throw out basic morality to blindly defend their godking. Do they not realize they're part of a cult? I get the same feeling from people still shilling for Hillary and shit. You're supposed to hold your politicians under intense scrutiny at all times. You're not supposed to worship them because you have daddy issues.

They're too brainwashed to realize anything. They literally won't understand anything suspicious in Trump saying any news that criticizes him is fake while any news that praises him is real.

The most typical response i seen is people need to stop being offended by everything to easily.

Ironic statement. but then again, I've observed that Trump supporters/right wing are the biggest hypocrites. Complains about how sensitive we've become, but they themselves are sensitive to almost anything, like people trying to be respectful.

Man, we need a real and good leader in the office again, like Hillary. All Trump is doing is making us look bad with his incompetence.

Yeah...Hillary...lol. She sucked to begin with, which is why she couldn't beat Trump (even tho she did, lolz). Now we have to deal with the age old argument of Hillary being the lesser of two evils again. Hillary was a shit-stirrer and pain in the ass in her own right. We need a president who just does his/her *censored*ing job without being so goddamn opinionated about everything. I don't want the personal opinions of the president...I want a president who weighs all options and acts according to what is best for the country. Hillary wasn't that person...and Trump damn sure isn't that person (if he's a person at all - I'm still not convinced).

Obama was a damn good president, and I miss his chill ass every day that we don't have him around. I just wish we could have another president like him. It's too bad that Biden didn't take that rebound presidency. *Waits for anti-Obama members to say something about the world being a disaster if we had more Obama or Biden...[because everything is so peachy right now under Trump. Lol.]*

But, hell...I should be praising Trump...at least he's making it really easy for the next president to look really, REALLY good by comparison. Someone is poised to swoop in and clean up all of this clown's dumpster fires. I mean...if he hasn't killed us all by then...

We will be wondering/imagining years from now how better things would be if Hillary would have won just like we wondered how things would have been had Al Gore been president instead of Bush.

*If we're still alive*

If women can survive

they may fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind....

Really wish you didn't say Hillary. By comparison yeah, but still...

She's at least more fit for the office, you can't deny this. I mean, she's a politician, Trump is not.

Yeah...Hillary...lol. She sucked to begin with, which is why she couldn't beat Trump (even tho she did, lolz). Now we have to deal with the age old argument of Hillary being the lesser of two evils again. Hillary was a shit-stirrer and pain in the ass in her own right. We need a president who just does his/her *censored*ing job without being so goddamn opinionated about everything. I don't want the personal opinions of the president...I want a president who weighs all options and acts according to what is best for the country. Hillary wasn't that person...and Trump damn sure isn't that person (if he's a person at all - I'm still not convinced).

Obama was a damn good president, and I miss his chill ass every day that we don't have him around. I just wish we could have another president like him. It's too bad that Biden didn't take that rebound presidency. *Waits for anti-Obama members to say something about the world being a disaster if we had more Obama or Biden...[because everything is so peachy right now under Trump. Lol.]*

But, hell...I should be praising Trump...at least he's making it really easy for the next president to look really, REALLY good by comparison. Someone is poised to swoop in and clean up all of this clown's dumpster fires. I mean...if he hasn't killed us all by then...

Eh, Obama wasn't as good either. Though we complain about Trump deporting illegal immigrants, more of them have been deported under Obama than any other president.

But then again, more population now and each era is different, so. Oh, and Obama allowed the destruction of various Middle East cities as well.

I've seen more "centrists" or "neutrals" whine about antifa but stay silent on violence by white supremacists and fascists and complain about taking down the Confederate statues and flags but say nothing about how Southern racists display the flag after committing acts of racism. Seems like they're okay when Neo Nazis or white supremacists commit crime or do anything bad but hate it when people of color or antifas don't accept the bullshit. Hmm.

Barack's foreign policy and immigration policies were pure asscheeks. Inexcusable. Domestically though, Barack was great and he is and was a dope person to get behind.

Right now, the Justice Democrat movement is the thing to get behind. Get the establishment and corporate democrats the *Censored* outta here and the government going forward not backward like it is currently.

After you said that Hillary would be a good leader, I'm finished even reading your posts. :lol: And no, it wasn't about Trump vs Hillary this time...you just outright said "a good leader like Hillary"...lmao.

I have to agree here

Pretty much ruined your own credibility Milap

Nope. I have to agree with M3J. I think Hillary is a great choice for the democratic party. In fact I encourage them to run her every 4 years until she wins...or eventually passes away. Whichever comes first.

After you said that Hillary would be a good leader, I'm finished even reading your posts. :lol: And no, it wasn't about Trump vs Hillary this time...you just outright said "a good leader like Hillary"...lmao.

I have to agree here

Nope. I have to agree with M3J. I think Hillary is a great choice for the democratic party. In fact I encourage them to run her every 4 years until she wins...or eventually passes away. Whichever comes first.

Lmao nice try

I have to agree here

I wouldn't put it past them at this point honestly. I'd be more surprised if the Democratic Party made a smart move at this point.

Barack's foreign policy and immigration policies were pure asscheeks. Inexcusable. Domestically though, Barack was great and he is and was a dope person to get behind.

Right now, the Justice Democrat movement is the thing to get behind. Get the establishment and corporate democrats the *Censored* outta here and the government going forward not backward like it is currently.

The problem is that as long as the democrats keep shifting blame onto others, we're not gonna see any real change with the party. Despite the fact that the republicans are idiotic jokes, they still have the advantage that their supporters are too blind and brainwashed to really know the facts, and many people are disillusioned with the democrats after their bullshit.

That's actually funny, and not in a good way. <_<

Roughly 24 hours after Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told reporters the U.S. has been engaged in diplomatic talks with Pyongyang, President Trump took to Twitter on Sunday to deride the effort — as well as Kim Jong Un.

"I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man," Trump tweeted, apparently using his preferred nickname to demean the North Korean dictator. "Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!"

"Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now?" Trump added several hours later. "Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail."

Source - NPR

Obvious at this point that Trump won't stop running his mouth until military action commences with North Korea...going as far as to publicly undercut any attempts to keep that from happening by his own staff. And I have to ask this again...WHY CAN'T WE IMPEACH THIS MAN? He's done more than enough to prove that he is endangering our wellbeing as a nation.

If innocent people die as a result of a clash with North Korea, then I think Trump has said and done more than enough to be held personally responsible (legally) for the deaths of those lives lost. The man must be held responsible for gambling with people's lives. Nothing about Trump outright provoking NK is "normal" or acceptable as a leader of the free world. I basically see him as a terrorist at this point.

He's a weak person's idea of a tough guy. In a way, it's like Trump and Kim mirror each other. Both egotistical megalomaniacs that controls a huge superpower with little regard for those that oppose them.

If we weren't on the verge of war, these two would be great characters to study.

What will it take to impeach him?

https://qz.com/932814/heres-what-it-would-take-to-impeach-president-trump-and-when-it-might-happen/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/impeachment-long-does-process-take/

basically, republicans figuring out that Trump is too dangerous that they have to impeach him. I don't see that happening anytime soon given, as proven, republicans would rather get their way if it means destroying this country than see this country become successful and great. As long as Trump does what they want and say, he's safe as he's a good distraction, and they can just "condemn" him.

Would you end a friendship over a vehement Trump supporter? Like, my guy in question, he's like this current day meme-"edge Lord" or whatever, and I thought it was silly to end a friendship over a disagreement of policies, but Trump is an exception. Like, after Charlottesville, I had to question myself on how well could I get along with someone who supports the KKK? Or not condemned them rather

Archived