WWE 2k18 Stables/Tag Teams you will make..

Motor_City_Mayham

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll merge The Bar, The Brass Ring Club and The League of Nations together, maybe under "The League of Nations" name since it still fits. So that's:

Cesaro

Natalya

Rusev

Sheamus

Tyson Kidd

Exodus:

Hideo Itami

Nick Miller

Shane Thorne

The Shoot Nation:

Chad Gable

Jason Jordan

Kurt Angle

Might add more members.

Goldust with The Ascension, I'm not sure on their name though.

Stables in WWE 2K18

Generation X (Legacy 3.0) (NXT)

1. Tyson Kidd

2. Cody Hall

3. Guerrillas Of Destiny (2)

4. Amy Hening

5. Tessa Blanchard

6. Noelle Foley as Manager Cody

The Club (Main)

1. Kenny Omega

2. The Young Bucks (2)

3. Cody Rhodes

4. Io Shiari

B.W.M (Black Wrestlers Matter)

1. Mark Henry (Manager)

2. Jason Jordan

3. Shelton Benjamin

4. Cedric Alexander

5. Ember Moon

Bump. I just came with a couple of patriotic-themed stables that I really like and want to feud them.

-American Unity: Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens, John Cena, Kurt Angle and Mark Henry.

-European Fortress: Sheamus, Cesaro, Drew McIntyre, Rusev and Neville.

A few I plan on making, MANY more will come because all my tag teams will be on one show

Lucha Dragons---Gran Metalik, Kalisto, Sin Cara

Vaudevillains----Aiden English and Jack Gallagher

The Movement----R Truth, Apollo Crews, Titus O neill, Mark henry

The Wyatts----Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erik rowan, Bo dallas

Electric Funeral----Aleister Black, Baron Corbin, Ascension

Dark Brotherhood - (heel) Jimmy & Jey Uso,

(heel) Roman Reigns

Weren't they called "The Bloodline"?

Not entirely sure... but I will be naming

that stable the Dark Brotherhood. Once I

get 2K18 at a highly discounted price, that is.

Yes they are

I'm doing something very unique with one of my Universes that I will post on another site. I am doing it like a real sports league and not like a wrestling league.

I have one League that is the Team Challenge League and it will have 10 teams of 4 in the first season. In season 1 it consists of 1 Main guy, 1 mid guy, and 1 team. They will wrestle against other teams in a series of matches. It is a mixture of current and legends

Everyone not in the first season of it will be placed in other Leagues (WorldHW, IC, US, NXT, Womens, CW, World Tag, NXT Tag)

Here are the Teams/Stables for season 1 of the Team Challenge League.

Sons of Samoa: The Rock, Roman Reigns, Jimmy/Jey Uso

The Wyatt Family: Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Luke Harper/Erick Rowan

Sanity: Eric Young, Sawyer Fulton, Andrew Wolfe, Killian Dain (it is still unknown as to who will be the mid-level rep and who will be the tag team)

Team ECW: Rob Van Dam, Cactus Jack, Bam Bam Bigelow/Rhyno (tag team)

Million Dollar Team (w.Ted Dibiase): Sycho Sid, JBL, Larry Zbyszko/Greg Valentine

Hart Foundation: Bret Hart, Chris Jericho ('00), British Bulldog/Jim Neidhart

Balor Club: Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, Karl Anderson/Luke Gallows

Honor Code: Daniel Bryan, Roderick Strong, Sami Zayn, Kassius Ohno

Ministry: Undertaker, Kane, Viktor/Konnor

Kliq: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Diesel/Razor Ramon

A few I plan on making, MANY more will come because all my tag teams will be on one show

Lucha Dragons---Gran Metalik, Kalisto, Sin Cara

Vaudevillains----Aiden English and Jack Gallagher

The Movement----R Truth, Apollo Crews, Titus O neill, Mark henry

The Wyatts----Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erik rowan, Bo dallas

Electric Funeral----Aleister Black, Baron Corbin, Ascension

Had a similar idea with the Lucha Dragons

Gallagher and English are an interesting duo.

Electric Funeral intrigues me.

I'm currently planning out a group called 'Black Label Society' to add into Universe Mode, most likely as a rogue face group that put up defence against the many other factions I'll have they're mostly heel.

Leader will be Drew McIntyre and his second in command Aleister Black (thatll form in NXT) and ill use a few floating guys such as Chad Gable, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Neville, Aiden English as well as Becky Lynch. Paige and Ruby Riot. Basically people who can band under a unity that they don't belong or are different. Thought it'd be pretty cool.

Was also planning on setting up Roode Incorporated on RAW, which would basically be Bobby Roode. Big Cass as his bodyguard, The Revival as his henchmen, Summer Rae as his manager and Jack Gallagher as his protégé. I'll slowly add some people over the course of two years to give them a bigger feel, eventually have Roode a multi time champion before moving towards being the GM, might even throw in an affair with Stephanie McMahon to gain control in wwe, but it'll all lead to a huge Wrestlemania match between him and Triple H (as well as a few undercard matches) that'll change the structure of WWE post-wm.

The Flock:

Baron Corbin, Karl Anderson, Sheamus, Luke Gallows, Paige and Raven (advocate)

Money Inc:

Robert Roode, Big Cass, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett, Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (manager)

4 Horsewomen

Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke

4 Horsewomen

Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Bayley

Divas of Doom:

Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Michelle McCool, Layla, Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres

Hollywood Blondes:

Trish Stratus, Alexa Bliss, Maryse, Summer Rae, Mandy Rose and Lana

Since I'll probably make a TNA brand in universe due to all of the ex-TNA guys in the game already.

Main Event Mafia

Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Samoa Joe

Truth and Consequences

R-Truth (maybe caw) and Xavier Woods

Team Canada

Bobby Roode and Eric Young

You're leaving Sting and Booker T out of the MEM?

Red Carpet

Miz, Goldust, Big Cass, Maryse

Goldust gets obsessed with the Miz as his perfect leading man and they eventually join forces, Big Cass is just kind of thrown in because I didn't know where else to put him.

Hellbound/Hellhounds

Baron Corbin, Punishment Martinez, Konnor, Viktor

The Ark/King's Road Emerald Warriors (KREW)

Hideo Itami, Shane Thorne, Nick Miller

All wrestled in Pro Wrestling NOAH, hence the Ark name. Shane Thorne has used the King's Road Emerald Warriors name on Twitter but I'm not sure if it'll fit the character limit in 2K18

Cirque du Kendrick (placeholder name)

Brian Kendrick, Erick Rowan, Lars Sullivan, Gran Metalik

Brian Kendrick is the ring leader, Erick Rowan is the clown, Lars Sullivan is the freak show attraction/strong man, Gran Metalik the acrobat/tight rope walker

Evolution

Roman Reigns, Adam Cole, Donovan Dijak, Triple H

Roman Reigns(Present), Adam Cole & Donovan Dijak (Present), Triple H (Past/Manager)

Lost Gen/Degeneration Z (DZ)

Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, Ryback, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger

Pretty much the Main Event Mafia with a lot less star power. Class of ~2008-2013 that didn't really get their time in the spotlight. Feuds with Cena/Orton and then with younger stars to make up for lost time. If stables were larger I'd include Ruthless Aggression wrestlers like Carlito, Chris Masters, Mr. Kennedy, etc.

Kings of Wrestling - Cesaro & Ohno

Tyson Kidd & Cesaro (#BTE)

Titus Worldwide - Titus, Apollo, Tozawa

Bullet Club - Omega, AJ, Usos, Rhodes; Adam Cole, G&A, Balor, Itami

Team Angle - Angle, Jordan, Gable

British Strong Style

Wanted to do a UK stable like I did in previous games with Sheamus, McIntyre, Paige, Barrett and Regal but I don't wanna do it without the last two

Since the Usos aren't rocking the face paint this year I think I might form a faction with them and Roman. I'll ship him to smackdown and turn him full heel.

Also thinking about adding Rock Martel as a manager or advisor to the fashion police lol. I also might put Sami and Rowan together as an unorthodox NXT tag team.

Also reuniting Kings of Wrestling...

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old post but didn't want to start a new topic for a small question after finally picking up the game yesterday.

I'm in edit teams setting up Balor Club, Shield etc etc to bring things up to date, but I notice team members 1 and 2 are bracketed as tag partners, separately to members 3, 4 and 5. If for example Finn is the leader of the Balor Club, do you set him up as member 1 then have Gallows and Anderson as 2 and 3, or put those guys as the tag partners then Finn at 3?

I'm just trying to work out if this makes a difference to anything? Obviously Miz is leader of the Miztourage, so it doesn't really make sense to put him at 3 in reality for example.

Second question, do you put valets (Maryse, Dana Brooke etc) in a stable or leave them out?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I haven't had a WWE game in years now so the customisation levels have gone through the roof since I last really got invested in one of the games.

Archived