Making new characters out of alternate attires.

MikeM

Just trying to pad out my IWA roster quickly and I've used a couple of existing characters' as the basis for new ones. I wondered if anyone else had done the same.

Initially I turned Kevin Von Erich into a Bruce Lee type guy, eventually I actually created an entirely new one from scratch because commentary kept referring to him as Kevin Von Erich.

I have however made two twins based on Typhoon, for a new tag team, I've based them from Denmark and given them the family name of Nuzbeck. One is called Alexander "The Disaster", and the other is called "Russ "The Iceman" - together they form "Seismic Activity".

I have actually done this, in the previous game, I used Hunter Hurst Helmsey' and Triple H (can't remember the exact name, I believe it was 98 model/2000 model) and gave them the same attire (hunter's early attire) and changed one's name to Jean Paul (Triple h's former name/gimmick), and formed them into a "twins" tag team. I was hoping they would eventually break up and feud, but this was shortly before the next game came out so I actually didn't play with them long in UM. I should try that again.

PS. I could be misremembering which game I did this on.

I've considered this before. It's a fun idea! Would be cool to see some of them?

I'll see what I can do, I need a reliable free image site.

Archived