We should be able to write custom promos for Universe mode

J-man89

Doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement, just give us the option on every superstar/caw to write custom lines for him to say in a promo, let us choose what kind of reaction each line gets heel or face.

I remember in one game i think it was storymode creator or something, 4get what it was called, but we could essentially do that in there, writing promos on the spot, just had to hook my keyboard into my ps4.

Would be cool if they could allow us to do that with Universe promos.

I do not think we should write the promos wince it would take a long time and take from the unpredictability.

But instead, it would be fun if they had special promos for differents situations like friend facing each other for a title or a wrestler talking about a number one contender match instead of the same thing everytime

How would the game decide what your opponent says in return or who wins? This wouldn't work in the current Universe mode.

Simple, just write responses for each line thats used in a face off promo and the game just randomly selects from those.

I'm just tired of those same corny preset lines, tired of the opponent not even responding to the line you just said and just saying something random. I'd like more control over it to make them better.

It probably won't be hard to do but it would make things easier for people to exploit the system.

It would probably be something like add line.

Set for crowd type

Set for alignment

Then the actually line.

Now how they would exploit it. Crowd type: Hardcore

Alignment: Face

Now instead of typing a line that a face saying something hardcore just write

Text: Face Hardcore

So you pick all the lines that said hardcore for a hardcore crowd.

The branching option from Storyline Designer would be good so you can set a promo straight into a match rather than just having a brawl. Plus they have the scenes used in Storyline Designer in Universe Mode so it would be good to have control over them again when constructing a rivalry.

I think that would be hard to implement and time consuming for the player.

I think they should have promos be effected by certain traits of the wrestlers and have specific promo styles/texts for specific wrestlers.

It was stupid seeing someone like Taker walk smiling to the ring and then cut a childish promo.

I'm just sick of every promo mentioning the Authority. Kills the immersion completely when I'm doing my fed's show and Kenny Omega and Okada mention Stephanie and Triple H.

Archived