Deluxe edition price reduction

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great the one time Amazon decide to deliver at 10am in the morning is the one day no one is indoors yet everything else I ordered from Amazon gets delivered at 3-4pm. So another day of waiting. I bet they show up at 4pm tomorrow... grrrrrr

Just got home, it's in the PS4 downloading the update - 110 minutes. Bah.

No reduction in price either, this cost me a cool £79.99.

Mine arrived. Amazon got it sent out on another van after I spoke to them. :)

Happy for you mate, mine is showing as due between today and tuesday now.

Mines not even in my city

Id go on Live Chat mate and tell them youre really disappointed in their service and that you expect better than the service youre receiving from Amazon. May not bring the game quicker, but you might get a partial refund or credit for the delay. Make a point of how its a selling point to receive the game 4 days before release and how you are losing out on that. Theyll eventually give you something for the mess and chase it up with the carrier it was sent with. :)

Id go on Live Chat mate and tell them youre really disappointed in their service and that you expect better than the service youre receiving from Amazon. May not bring the game quicker, but you might get a partial refund or credit for the delay. Make a point of how its a selling point to receive the game 4 days before release and how you are losing out on that. Theyll eventually give you something for the mess and chase it up with the carrier it was sent with. :)

Already did that when I spoke to them, one person said it will be here tomorrow for sure and then I somehow ended up speaking with someone else who added an extra 30 days of prime to my account

Already did that when I spoke to them, one person said it will be here tomorrow for sure and then I somehow ended up speaking with someone else who added an extra 30 days of prime to my account

Any luck yet, mate? :)

Archived