Deluxe edition price reduction

HopesAnchor131

Am pissed! I went to preorder a deluxe edition in my local Game store here in the UK and i got told no...only specific stores are doing it! So i've had to order a damn standard edition and not get it days early which is obviously why i wanted it plus the bonus stuff! Urgghhh

I'll be pissed if that happens to me. I'll just buy it digitally.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know when Amazon will charge me for my pre-order? I have the deluxe edition pre-ordered but have not yet been charged the 111 dollars for it, and I would like to make double sure that i've got enough at the time that the charge is applied.

Amazon charge at dispatch.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

I preordered the deluxe at GameStop, didn't put any money down yet. You think they'll charge me the reduced price?

Cancel it and re-order at the lower price to guarentee you get the lower price.

Am pissed! I went to preorder a deluxe edition in my local Game store here in the UK and i got told no...only specific stores are doing it! So i've had to order a damn standard edition and not get it days early which is obviously why i wanted it plus the bonus stuff! Urgghhh

You should be able to order it from their website.

Just put my preorder in with game worked out it'll roughly ending up costing me £57.

Which edition?
Deluxe edition. Got money in my Game account to use up and I've been doing surveys for cash.

I thought those survey things were scams? Like 5p for 15 minutes of your time.

wow, that's some bullshit. did you try Amazon?

I have always on the day of release always gone to the shop to buy the physical copy to know i have it in my hands on release day, friends have said get it off Amazon but am scared that it may not come days earlier than the release or something you know? But am soooooooooo tempted to do it!

I have always on the day of release always gone to the shop to buy the physical copy to know i have it in my hands on release day, friends have said get it off Amazon but am scared that it may not come days earlier than the release or something you know? But am soooooooooo tempted to do it!

Pretty sure you'd get it on day of release if that's what's advertised.

I've never purchased anything from the GAME store that I think you're on about. :lol:

Also, I pre-ordered Deluxe from Amazon, so if you did too, you'd most likely be on the dude's same route as I'm on. :lol:

Just put my preorder in with game worked out it'll roughly ending up costing me £57.

Which edition?
Deluxe edition. Got money in my Game account to use up and I've been doing surveys for cash.

I thought those survey things were scams? Like 5p for 15 minutes of your time.
The one I'm doing I'm getting like 30-50p for like 10 minutes and if I don't qualify I'm getting 5p anyway. Been doing it 4 weeks after being bored waiting in physiotherapy and already have about £7.

I've never purchased anything from the GAME store that I think you're on about. :lol:

Also, I pre-ordered Deluxe from Amazon, so if you did too, you'd most likely be on the dude's same route as I'm on. :lol:

Oh crap you're from Stoke also hahaha! Yeah man i usually went to the Game next to McDonalds in Hanley, but thats closed down so i went into the potteries centre Game and they don't do it.....i didn't bother checking Newcastle store, but yeah am going to order Deluxe on Amazon before the end of this week!!

Oh crap you're from Stoke also hahaha! Yeah man i usually went to the Game next to McDonalds in Hanley, but thats closed down so i went into the potteries centre Game and they don't do it.....i didn't bother checking Newcastle store, but yeah am going to order Deluxe on Amazon before the end of this week!!

That I am duck, ah. :lol:

Hope you do get it on 13th, fingers crossed.

That I am duck, ah. :lol:

Hope you do get it on 13th, fingers crossed.

Yeah Friday the 13th.....sounds like such a DELIGHTFUL day to receive the game.

Which edition?

That's a steal of a price, vanilla base games are usually £60 so to get the base game+DLC for that low is insane

For US customers looking to get the deluxe version for less than $90, there are means of acquiring GameStop gift cards for free via Microsoft Rewards and also by accruing points for taking surveys and what not. Over some time, I was able to knock about $55 off of the price, and it cost me nothing but some time to accrue the points to redeem the gift cards (two $25 gift cards, and a $5 gift card I was able to redeem today).

If you have the time and want to save a decent amount of money, I highly recommend this method. I'll be paying $35 out of pocket for a game valued at $90. Who wouldn't want to take that deal? ;)

Just to let people know Amazon UK have got these discounts up until the 3rd of September so I just preordered for £60.99 as I've got the £2 prime saving as well.

• Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
  • Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
  • Save £5.00 when you spend £35.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF35 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)

Just to let people know Amazon UK have got these discounts up until the 3rd of September so I just preordered for £60.99 as I've got the £2 prime saving as well.

• Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
  • Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
  • Save £5.00 when you spend £35.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF35 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)

Yup, cancelled my pre order and re-did it, got WWE 2K18, Sims 4 and Wolfenstein 2 and got £20 off the lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit. I preordered the digital deluxe. To my surprise, Sony has already taken the funds from my PS wallet. I didn't think they would take the money in same day I preordered it. This is my first time going digital.

Yeah digital gets taken right away. On the plus side though it means you can preload it.

Hey, speaking of Amazon, on the US site, I can't even place a pre-order for the game. For PS4, the digital deluxe version shows with no problems for pre-order. But, for the Xbox, it says "currently unavailable; we don't know when this item will be back in stock". I thought PS4 was the more popular version that everyone tends to get...so I doubt it actually sold out (pre-sold out?)...is this just an error? Did anyone place a pre-order for the Xbox version earlier, that can confirm they're sold out now or something? This is annoying as hell. I want my pre-order bonuses, and I want my 20% discount for new/pre-release games.

I'm thinking it must be an error, because I don't even see the Xbox versions (even the standard one) when I search for the game. Only place they're shown is under the pull-down tab when I click on the PS4 version to change the version, and then I get what I said above. Amazon needs to fix their shit.

Archived