Deluxe edition price reduction

HopesAnchor131

Amazon have more promo codes up in the UK.

£5 off £40

VG5OFF40

Just cancelled my preorder and preordered again to get the game for £60.99.

Thanks for the code, just used it to pull the trigger on my pre-order. Wanted to wait till DLC was annouced but don't know if the code will be valid for so long. Hopefully Hardyz and Allister Black will make it in (plus new attire for DDP for HOF pack if present)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are lucky you have already set your preorder of the game.

I don't, though...

*nerd tears*

Lol.... Well just went to a local shop here. Still no news. Looks like i will be having the standard edition which sucks as i want to have all DLCs for a cheaper price and also i want to play as kurt angle, batista and rvd on release day.

You guys are lucky you have already set your preorder of the game.

I don't, though...

*nerd tears*

Lol.... Well just went to a local shop here. Still no news. Looks like i will be having the standard edition which sucks as i want to have all DLCs for a cheaper price and also i want to play as kurt angle, batista and rvd on release day.

Looks like it's the same for me, no stores have a physical deluxe edition expect GameStop *shudders* Maybe I'll try the digital version for the first time this year.

Went to put some more money down on the Deluxe Edition at Gamestop. Guy told me it's up to 2k on if they can do an 11 PM/9 PM release on the night before the 13th. He say it looks like there COULD be, but they're having a conference call with 2k a week before release to find out. He told me this before I could ask him, lol. That was going to be my question.

I do know that ALL of the Gamestops near me sold out of pre-orders for the Cena Nuff edition, so yeah, there's that. Unless they were never taking pre-orders for that.

Finally broke down and preordered digital deluxe on the XBL marketplace, because Amazon never added the Xbox version of the game for pre-order. *censored*ing pissed...this shit ended up costing me $96 with tax factored in. I usually pay about $75 with my prime discount.

Amazon Prime doesn't apply the discount for deluxe or special editions. So you wouldn't have got it anyway.

Edit* Nevermind that's just for certain editions of games and digital.

Just went into Game and pre-ordered fifa, was talking to the guy behind the counter, he mentioned I had a lot of money on my account, I said it was for 2k18.

He told me if you pre-order the deluxe edition you get a Seth Rollins DVD, and something else but he wasn't sure yet.

Seth Rollins DVD is a rip off. You get disk 1 ONLY out of a 3 disk set!

• 3 weeks later...

It's still $145 in Australia. I have ordered the Standard Edition for half the price $70 through Might Ape. If I decide it's worth keeping I will only get the wrestler DLC packs.

Good idea did the same.

Got an email that Mighty Ape have sent my Standard Edition. I should get it Monday. Still not sure I will keep the game, but for $70 I am sure I can sell it on.

Anyone elses saying this!?!?2wmqrfa.png

Amazon *censored*ery at its best. Had this issue the other week too. Mine hasnt started the dispatch process yet but its supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Worse still, the site says its unavailable on PS4 now. I bet theyve oversold their allocation again.

Watch the *censored*ers have it available on PrimeNow tomorrow though.

Hmmmm... worrying. I only put down a pre-order on October 1st, so although my Amazon order is saying it'll arrive tomorrow and its preparing for dispatch, I'm having some serious doubts...

If it is preparing for dispatch, youll be fine. Its an absolute pisstake that Amazon hasnt started preparing HopesAnchor and my orders though, but have started processing later orders. I ordered the same day as HopesAnchor and mine hasnt moved at all.

Archived