Curious about this weeks new entrance themes being in the game....

SamTHimself

I think the rule for Entrance music is based on the actual entrance. If the entrance doesn't really change but the theme does they'll update it but something like Naomi last year, it was more sensible to keep the old theme because her entrance wouldn't match the new theme. Zack Ryder got his new theme because it still fit because he didn't change his routine.

So with that being said Rollins having the new edit of his theme is probably a safe bet. Same thing for the Usos. Didn't catch Baron Corbin's entrance yet though so I can't say for him.

And thats the thing...his old theme song dramatically effects his entrance (Corbin). From the way he enters with the stage spotlights turning red as he walks along them and lighting disperses after the intro part. So yeah, I think it depends.

I think the rule for Entrance music is based on the actual entrance. If the entrance doesn't really change but the theme does they'll update it but something like Naomi last year, it was more sensible to keep the old theme because her entrance wouldn't match the new theme. Zack Ryder got his new theme because it still fit because he didn't change his routine.

So with that being said Rollins having the new edit of his theme is probably a safe bet. Same thing for the Usos. Didn't catch Baron Corbin's entrance yet though so I can't say for him.

Thing is with Corbins it doesn't really matter about the entrance anyway due to he doesn't really do anything special and with create an entrance am pretty sure there will be something people make it to fit the new tune.

Archived