Curious about this weeks new entrance themes being in the game....

SamTHimself

So this week Seth rollins had "Burn it down" lyric in his entrance theme

Jason Jordan got a new theme

Big Cass had ANOTHER new theme already

Usos theme now has lyrics.....

Lets hope they can fit these in 2k18...Not a MASSIVE thing but its the little things like this which surely shouldn't take much to add? Am not sure, but really hoping we get them

Yep i think its too late for these to be added, i know they are minor things...and after a few times everybody skips entrances but its just nice to have, surely a patch could always be released for themes that could come in packs or something? Can't be that hard surely to replace old tunes, or keep them and just add them for us to assign to them at least!

For the themes that came out this week, I would guess not. I'd actually be surprised if they had an updated heel Big Cass over just keeping him and Enzo as a team in 2K18 but then again they did update Rollins' titantron in 2K17 so you'll never know.

I don't think it's a major deal to do, it's simply swapping out one mp3 file in the coding for another. I remember way back in the Wrestlemania 2000 day that they even managed to add Jericho in about a week before it went gold.

If it was a titan tron / minitron and full reworked entrance, then yes I'd say it's probably too late - but a change of music should be easy enough. Look at Emma in 2k17, had her new heel music - even though she had her face entrance.

They do this nearly ever year around this time people start getting new themes and someone get a major gimmick overhaul. Then usually one will get updated and the other one which will mess up the character.

Take Kalisto I bet he will have his old entrance with new theme so they won't sync up right.

Cass new theme probably will be in though just look for something generic sounding and there it is.

Entrance themes and trons are super simple, back when I had a modded PS3 I use to do it on SVR 11 and it took 10 minutes maximum

It is easy for us to do since we have resources like Youtube. 2K gets their resources from WWE.

I think Titantron and Theme Music updated before the mid or end of July has a big chance that it will make it in the game. I tried checking 2016 RAW and SD videos and I think the cutoff is anywhere in July.

Sheamus updated his Titantron on August 8 and it did not make it to the game.

Zack Ryder updated Theme and Titantron on July 7.

Seth Rollins updated Titantron on June 13.

Also, Theme and Titantron will also depend on the superstar's entrance in the game. Like Cesaro, he was given his old Titantron since his entrance motion is when he is tagging with Tyson Kidd.

Edit: If you are curious how I got the date. I download RAW, SD, etc. every week so I can easily check. :D

My money's on having those new themes added into 2K19... because 2K.

If they wanted to they could have them in but I bet they wont.

Look at when Nexus came in June time and they had them as DLC.

Same thing with Punk when he started using Cult of Personality. But if I remember correctly for both Punk and Nexus, neither were the actual WWE edits. THQ edited the songs themselves lol.

Theres a big chance they're gonna be in, i remember when CM Punk debuted the Cult Of Personality theme, i think it was really close to the latest WWE games release and they manged to get the theme in before release.

Its easy for them to get themes in at the last second, they got Ryder's new theme in 2k17 and he'd only debuted it a few weeks before release. Did the same with Golden Truth's theme, they wasn't able to get them an entrance in or commentary lines but the theme was an easy swap.

I'd say any theme if its at least 2 months before release has a chance of being in.

It'd be pretty silly if they weren't able to add the new themes, or at least most of them. Like someone said, CM Punk's Cult of Personality theme was added and he came out with that really close to the release of WWE 12, along with many others, so if they can't add these new entrance themes, clearly they have a screw loose lol.

Have to see when it comes out i guess, i not properly heard Corbins new theme yet clearly! Might get better the more people listen to it i guess, but it's always nice to have the most up to date regardless!

I think the rule for Entrance music is based on the actual entrance. If the entrance doesn't really change but the theme does they'll update it but something like Naomi last year, it was more sensible to keep the old theme because her entrance wouldn't match the new theme. Zack Ryder got his new theme because it still fit because he didn't change his routine.

So with that being said Rollins having the new edit of his theme is probably a safe bet. Same thing for the Usos. Didn't catch Baron Corbin's entrance yet though so I can't say for him.

Archived