WWE 2K18 "Cena Nuff" Collectors Edition Revealed

Jmerc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why they'd choose "Cena Nuff" which was created by people who obviously had had enough of seeing this man, but hey it gets Batista and RVD in the game so whatever.

Now I know what i would be getting. Since I don't need the figures and other memorabilia. Deluxe Edition will be my Pre-order this year. I am so glad to see my fellow Filipino Batista back since I want him back in the game as I have stated in the other thread.

And cool to see RVD back in the game also.

Since Batista is in his WM26 era, I really want to see his "Spotlight" entrance done right. I did not like it in the past WWE games.

Hoping for ONS and WM26 arena. It will be a waste if they don't include that.

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/statuses/890548731967283200 for those who need to know if the DLC are also included in the Deluxe Edition.

YES! So happy to see RVD and Batista are back in! Also really glad I don't have to get the Collector's Edition to have them earlier than 90 days.

Yeah and I ended up not buying the NXT DLC since $9.99 is not worth it. Really glad I don't have to buy a PSN card to buy all the DLC for this game.

Actually thinking about getting the collector's edition for the first time.

Simply to have all the RVD moves available on day one

Still no gameplay in the trailer. Great marketing 2K. :XD:

Right? You'd think we'd get at least a screenshot by now.

It's only July....

It's only July....
Meaning? The game comes out in 3 months....

It's only July....
Meaning? The game comes out in 3 months....

Yeah. And? It's a yearly game series and under 2k they've finally started to spend more time in development than in PR. And we're getting stuff at SummerSlam next month

Overpriced and nothing special. An action figure? Yeah...nah. You can't go from a decent quality statue one year to an run of the mill action figure the next. And it's nice that it actually has the season pass included, but that really just speaks to how lame this year's pack is. Huge bummer. I want RVD and Batista as playable characters...but not at the expense of getting this shitty edition. They better come out as individual downloads relatively quickly.

I knew something was up with how long it was taking them to announce a physical edition in the first place. Now I know why...because they were scratching a bunch of shit together. Hell, the box actually looks nice. But the rest of the contents are pieces of paper. The value just isn't there. I would have bought the physical edition every single year that they put out a statue like the Balor one...regardless of whether it was someone I like or not. But, yeah...they can't handle a simple task.

The deluxe edition seems like the way to go this year, only looking forward to the rvd and Batista characters but also the fact that the we should get a one night stand Hammerstein ballroom arena! The deluxe is only 89.99 correct?

naaaaaaaaaaah ^^

150 euro in germany for this... thats to much for me this year ^^

i am going with the deluxe edition this year too

batista and rvd will be dlc later and i am ok with it

He lives in Texas, and asked about the deluxe.

The deluxe is $89.99...the shitty physical version is $150.

Also...20% off for Amazon prime...that cuts digital deluxe from $90 down to more like $72. Essentially paying $12 for the entire season pass. Only way to go.

Archived