WWE 2K18 "Cena Nuff" Collectors Edition Revealed

Jmerc

Will RVD get a new Rolling Thunder and be able to jump to the top rope at his weight class? Is Batista ever gonna get his Spinebuster?

Find out on the next episode of WWE2k

Honestly that's the only thing I'm worried about, every RVD caw is useless if he can't jump to the top rope. Blew my mind when they restricted that and just gave it to cruiserweights like everyone does it *sigh* this is why wrestling fans should help make this game. When they make decisions like that it tells me they don't actually watch the product like we do.

All of the restrictions are dumb. Wrestling doesn't work like that. The entire concept of "skills" is broken.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will RVD get a new Rolling Thunder and be able to jump to the top rope at his weight class? Is Batista ever gonna get his Spinebuster?

Honestly that's the only thing I'm worried about, every RVD caw is useless if he can't jump to the top rope. Blew my mind when they restricted that and just gave it to cruiserweights like everyone does it *sigh* this is why wrestling fans should help make this game. When they make decisions like that it tells me they don't actually watch the product like we do.

All of the restrictions are dumb. Wrestling doesn't work like that. The entire concept of "skills" is broken.

I love Fire pros logic system, if they incorporated that and got rid of restrictions on skills etc that would be pretty awesome.

I do believe we should be able to choose those animations in create a moveset, definitely.

Exactly why isn't it just an option for getting to the top rope instead it being restricted. Let's hope they have the same thinking...

I love Fire pros logic system, if they incorporated that and got rid of restrictions on skills etc that would be pretty awesome.

Logic like FirePro would absolutely change the game in 2k. I LOVE the logic system in firepro. It's my fav thing ever. If you download a creation with good logic compares to bad logic, it makes the creation feel so much like the person.

Logic like FirePro would absolutely change the game in 2k. I LOVE the logic system in firepro. It's my fav thing ever. If you download a creation with good logic compares to bad logic, it makes the creation feel so much like the person.

Exactly sometimes these games very generic aside from the signature moves but everything else feels like the same character in many ways. I've always felt the best way to make these games more realistic was to give everyone SIGNATURE Strikes not just moves. It's extremely annoying that only a handful of people have signature punches, kicks. Things like that make the character feel 1000x more life like, no mercy/Aki games are a great example of signature strikes.

So...um... I just found out this is $150 for the physical deluxe. Eat my ass 2k. Who's paying for that? :laugh:

I posted on the first page assuming it was the same as last years. I'll pass.

Deluxe Edition (which is like $90) comes with all the digital content in the Cena Nuff Edition anyway lol.

So...um... I just found out this is $150 for the physical deluxe. Eat my ass 2k. Who's paying for that? :laugh:

I posted on the first page assuming it was the same as last years. I'll pass.

Deluxe Edition (which is like $90) comes with all the digital content in the Cena Nuff Edition anyway lol.

Not if you're canadian unfortunately.

Archived