Women's Wrestling Rebellion [Kiera Hogan added]

YTR

So I'm bit late to the train here, but I just wanted to share some of my own OC's, for giggles and fun.

ANGEL (Tags: Angel, Rebellion, BP_Solver)

awxbhw.jpg

ALPHA PITBULL (tags: Pitbull, Rebellion, BP_Solver)

qswrww.jpg

"THE KILLER PRINCESS" JESSICA

2l9mbsh.jpg

JACKIE NITRO

2yo4foj.jpg

KIERA HOGAN (tags: Kiera_Hogan, Rebellion, BP_Solver)

E2OpjNI.jpg

1ta4BCy.jpg

kqmOyT7.jpg

"SUPER BABE" ROXANNE (Tags: Super_Babe, Rebellion, BP_Solver)

11ajpmp.jpg

VIRGINIA HALE (tags: Virginia_Hale, Rebellion, BP_Solver)

rk5web.jpg

There's only 4 of them that I like but the top 2 that I want so far is The Alpha Pitbull & Virginia Hale! What are the Hashtags to find them?!

Well 4 out of 6 is pretty good :lol: I haven't uploaded any of them yet, but I'll get to it once I have time

EDIT: Alright, I've uploaded them now and added tags to the first post

Nice work, the tattoo work's nicely done too. Have you thought about playing with the hair dye?

Thank you! Yeah, I've been using the hair dye on some of my caws, but I don't always have the patience for it. It just moves so slow and most of the time it's a trial and error to get it to look good enough :lol:

Nice work, the tattoo work's nicely done too. Have you thought about playing with the hair dye?

Thank you! Yeah, I've been using the hair dye on some of my caws, but I don't always have the patience for it. It just moves so slow and most of the time it's a trial and error to get it to look good enough :lol:

Yeah, it's not a perfect science, is it? I was wondering about dying the ends of Angel's hair in red white and green.

Yeah, it's not a perfect science, is it? I was wondering about dying the ends of Angel's hair in red white and green.

That could work, I'll gotta see how it looks :)

Kiera Hogan added to the first post. I know she's a real wrestler, but I don't wanna start a new topic just to add one real wrestler I've made so...

That could work, I'll gotta see how it looks :)

Kiera Hogan added to the first post. I know she's a real wrestler, but I don't wanna start a new topic just to add one real wrestler I've made so...

Any chance she'll be Uploaded by Friday? I do want to take a chance with her. I know she's real but your take on her is okay!

Archived