Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAWCreatorCentral

Mae Young Classic

Bianca Belair (uploaded)

cYcx3VJ.jpgRpxGpgo.jpgV8fmde7.jpg

Candice Lerae (uploaded):

JOyYDz0.jpg

Yh1ikA0.jpg

Santana Garrett (uploaded):

PznhW09.jpg

p4zt3wN.jpg

Shayna Baszler (CREDIT TO SATURI FOR SECOND ATTIRE) (uploaded):

8x3rAOX.jpg

BL1jHll.jpg

SWD1M34.jpg

Toni Storm (uploaded):

avnqcz4.jpg

VyoqqhD.jpg

zRK0CzO.jpg

All tags are their names, MYC, and NXT. Ex. Santana Garrett, MYC, NXT. There's more to come!!

Happy my stuff helped you and candice turned out pretty well too. :)

The only one I would had still tweaken a bit would be bianca (eyes and body) but all in all they all look great!

Good job! :)

I think you should acknowledge the fact that you copy the attires out of other CAWS on CC. It's only fair.

Well, if you want to call me out, I was going to credit EVERY SINGLE person AFTER the whole project was over. Why won't you try to find reference for an attire for wrestlers that are in the Indy scene, so it is hard. If don't like that I'm doing that, then you don't have to let it bother you by looking at it...

I think you should acknowledge the fact that you copy the attires out of other CAWS on CC. It's only fair.

Well, if you want to call me out, I was going to credit EVERY SINGLE person AFTER the whole project was over. Why won't you try to find reference for an attire for wrestlers that are in the Indy scene, so it is hard. If don't like that I'm doing that, then you don't have to let it bother you by looking at it...
Seeing how defensive you are about this leads me to believe that wasn't going to be the case, especially considering you credited Saturi as soon as you posted Shayna. Regardless the reason I pointed that fact out is because I'm the creator of like 60% of the CAWS you're copying and pasting attires from. I don't really mind that you're showcasing your creations but it makes me uneasy to see how you speak of them as if it's all your work when it really isn't. I know it's hard to find logos but if you need them for your creations then request them here and I, as well as others, would be more than gladly to send them to you so that you can go through the work of creating the attires yourself.

Seeing how defensive you are about this leads me to believe that wasn't going to be the case, especially considering you credited Saturi as soon as you posted Shayna. Regardless the reason I pointed that fact out is because I'm the creator of like 60% of the CAWS you're copying and pasting attires from. I don't really mind that you're showcasing your creations but it makes me uneasy to see how you speak of them as if it's all your work when it really isn't. I know it's hard to find logos but if you need them for your creations then request them here and I, as well as others, would be more than gladly to send them to you so that you can go through the work of creating the attires yourself.

I wasn't necessarily getting defensive, it's just the fact that you did it on the topic. So I have to defend my actions. But I would gladly like to credit you for all the ones I used your logos for. Just message me who and I'll credit you.

i can't find any of these

Yeah, if the community creations would only have one problem...you could work around that.

But not working servers and a crappy search engine is making it really hard tinding great caws like this.

i can't find any of these

I don't know if he still has some of them online but try by typing MYC in all 3 search tags and see if some will be there. :)

It will definately bring up some other random stuff aswell but it the most accurate search you can do.

Hope that helps!

i tried that didn't work. the shayna that comes up is yours, the last ones put up i still can't find like sage