CAWCreatorCentral

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and welcome in our great community! :)

It's always great to have another caw creator in the Forums.

The attire looks great!

When it comes to her face you need to fix the nose a bit(shorter, wider nosebone, a tiny bit smaller nostrils and higher, the nose itself a bit thicker) and change the size as also the shape of the eyes a bit more.

This Picture should help with the nose as also the eyes a bit: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-squared-circle/Princess-KimberLee-out-to-change-the-perception-of-inter-gender-wrestling.html

Make the lips less wide and work on her jaw a bit more (back part needs to be a bit wider, the front part a bit longer.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

She Looks great so far, only a bit tweaking on the parts I mentioned and she should be ready to enter the ring and kick butt like she does in real life. :D

Looks great! :)

I think that it will look like the original with a other make up and other hair(it's a short haircut that looks like the one she is rocking at the tournament) but since I'm at work I can't tell which number they are in the Editor.

In case you would like to give them a try I will let you know when I'm back home tonight so you can check them out and see if they work well or not. :)

Ok! :)

For make up you could try the ones I marked red on this picture.

I think the lower left one would fit the most but we will have to see if it looks as good on the caw then it does in real life. :P

Make_Up.png

As about the hair, the perfect hair that resembles her haircut the most in real life would be this one but unfortunately it goes to the wrong direction in the game and since we can't mirror the hair, it won't look Fitting:

Hair_1.png

The second one that could be a possibility is this one but I'm not sure if it will look really Fitting:

Hair_2.png

The third and last possibility of the Shorter type of hair would be this one even it Looks a bit longer than her hair in real life since she cut it shorter than she had it before:

Hair_3.png

I think thought that you already picked the one that would be the best so far but it would be worth a try to just see how these fit.

It is up, no DLC. TAGS: KAIRI SANE / KAIRI HOJO / MAE YOUNG CLASSIC

The Taunts aren't right as it seems unfortunately (I tried 3 times, but the Taunts do not seem to be uploaded)

Here just in case:

in this order; "/" marks a new Section

Wake Up Taunts

Wake Up 26 / Finger Point 1 / Wake Up 32 / Wake Up 22 / Bring It On 5 / Wake Up 33

Opponent Taunts

At Ease 3, Celtic Bruiser, Super Hero 1, Randy Orton 1, Dude Love 2 / Asuka 1, Undefeated 3, Milan Miracle 2, Wake Up 2, Fujinami1 / Namaste (3x) / Wake Up 9, Finger Point 6 (2x) / Finger Point 8 (2x), Wake Up 10 / Bring It On 5, Arms Spread 8, Take a Bow 1 / Bring It On 6 (2x), Cool Calm & Collected 1

Crowd Taunts

At Ease 3, Arms Raised 1, Trish Stratus 1, Asuka 3, Asuka 4 / Crowd Approval 25, Arms Raised 1 (2x) / Arm Pumping 3, Crowd Approval 19 (2x) / Arm Raised 4 (3x) / Gesture Towards Crowd 9, Paige 4, Take a Bow 1 / Crowd Salute 1, Neville 1, Raise Arm 3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived