Ideas for a women's tag-team division.

So im kinda working on a idea to bring in a women tag-team division to my WWE Universe im looking 6 teams to start and i currently have 4 so far.

- The Bella Twins

- Aliyah & Liv Morgan

- Bille Kay & Peyton Royce

- Thea Trinidad & Sarita

Im looking for suggestions for more teams.

Well my current women's division is set up like the real WWE but with Trish on Raw Lita on smackdown with the following few added Toni Storm, Kari Sane, Mercedes Martinez, Tessa Blanchard & Serena Deeb

ruby riot and Dakota Kai

I'll add them to my division.

Emma/Dana

Alicia/Summer Rae

Paige/Mickie James

Outside the box:

Angelina Love/Velvet Skye

Just to name a few

So im kinda working on a idea to bring in a women tag-team division to my WWE Universe im looking 6 teams to start and i currently have 4 so far.

- The Bella Twins

- Aliyah & Liv Morgan

- Thea Trinidad & Sarita

BTW do you remember how you searched for Sarita? I had her once, lost her and now cannot find her again? Thanks

If you don`t mind using custom caws, theres a person here whose name I forget at the moment (sorry dude, I'm exausted) that created a hart foundation based female tag team called the Calgary Hit Squad. I have them in my game for the womens tag team division and they're great.

If you don`t mind using custom caws, theres a person here whose name I forget at the moment (sorry dude, I'm exausted) that created a hart foundation based female tag team called the Calgary Hit Squad. I have them in my game for the womens tag team division and they're great.

Nevermind.

I dont mind using caws

Have you found a good Mercedes? Only one I've seen all year, is one with a bad face morph.

Im using that one for now till someone comes out with a good one

Emma/Dana

Alicia/Summer Rae

Paige/Mickie James

Outside the box:

Just to name a few

- The Bella Twins

- Aliyah & Liv Morgan

- Thea Trinidad & Sarita

BTW do you remember how you searched for Sarita? I had her once, lost her and now cannot find her again? Thanks

Just look up Sarita and its like the second or 3rd Caw there

I dont mind using caws

Have you found a good Mercedes? Only one I've seen all year, is one with a bad face morph.

Emma/Dana

Alicia/Summer Rae

Paige/Mickie James

Outside the box:

Just to name a few

- The Bella Twins

- Aliyah & Liv Morgan

- Thea Trinidad & Sarita

XBOX or PS4 because I get everything but Sarita

For some reason I always thought Alexa Bliss and Toni Storm would make a cool team, but the problem is this game didn't really have badass, skull-wearing, somewhat-rocker Alexa attire to go with Toni, so you'd have to look for good alternate attire.

I think Kris Wolf and Solo Darling would make a really cute team too because they both kinda do the furry-tail pseudo-cosplay thing, but I don't recall seeing a good Solo Darling online. And Kris is in an awesome group called Oedo Tai but I don't think anyone but her is on CC either.

Charlotte and Tessa Blanchard doing kind of a 2nd generation Horsemen thing maybe, I dunno.

I feel like Carmella and Liv Morgan were always so similar that they should've been a team somehow...but Carmella got the call before the rise of the Iconic Duo

Naomi and Jacqueline

I dont mind using caws

Emma/Dana

Alicia/Summer Rae

Paige/Mickie James

Outside the box:

Just to name a few

- The Bella Twins

- Aliyah & Liv Morgan

- Thea Trinidad & Sarita

XBOX or PS4 because I get everything but Sarita

Ps4 here

Shine

Made in Sin (Allysin Kay and Taylor Made)

The Kimber Bombs (Kimber Lee and Cherry Bomb)

Lucha Sisters (Mia Yim and Leva Bates)

Las Sicarias (Mercedes Martinez and Ivelisse)

WWE

LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool)

Blontourage (Kelly Kelly and Tiffany)

Divas of Doom (Natalya and Beth Phoenix)

PMS (Terri Runnels and Jacqueline)

TNA

Beautiful People (Angelina Love and Velvet Sky)

( Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne)

TNT (Tara and Brooke Tessmacher)

Thanks everyone kinda have my ideas down and hows this for a female legacy Charlotte, Natalya & Tamina. I was thinking of a female evolution but i dont know who i put

Shame they aren't still called the Divas division, or you could have had Divolution ;)

Thanks everyone kinda have my ideas down and hows this for a female legacy Charlotte, Natalya & Tamina. I was thinking of a female evolution but i dont know who i put

Shame they aren't still called the Divas division, or you could have had Divolution ;)

:P:rolleyes:

I put Bianca and Danielle Kamela together

Eva Marie and Nia Jax

Blayze and Becky (Straight Fire)

Alexa Bliss and Carmella together as Fabu-Bliss

I changed the attires for Blayze and Bliss to match their new gimmicks though

Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville together too

And I put Tamina and Naomi back together for Team BAD

Archived