Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Watching WM 16/2000 and I figured they’ll edit Godfather’s and D-Lo’s entrance with Ice-T :lol: Skips right to Godfather in the ring doing his pre-match intro

not sure if it was like that on the Network though 

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

5 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

It’s no difference to video game/action figure license or really any merch. They are selling streaming content. Makes a lot of business sense

Never said it didn't make sense. 

It's just predictably WWE to always be piece-mealing content to make more money, doing no favors to their fans in the meantime. 

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Watching WM 16/2000 and I figured they’ll edit Godfather’s and D-Lo’s entrance with Ice-T :lol: Skips right to Godfather in the ring doing his pre-match intro

not sure if it was like that on the Network though 

I have to imagine the DX segment with them mocking the Nation will never be seen again. Triple H, X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Gunn in black face. Lol.

Just watched Raw Talk. Couldn't find it cause these idiots put it under sports instead of WWE, it's fixed now though lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Just finished the RVD icons episode. Icons is always a great show...but, this is the one I was waiting for. 

Think I need to go and watch that Jeff/RVD match for the hardcore title, because I don't even remember that...and it looked awesome.

Of course RVD started training with this Tiger King ass looking dude that knew Karate lol

Damn, he hit the Split Legged Moonsault so early in his career.

RVD on early Attitude Era Raw is weird af.

That one uncensored "Whole *censored*ing Show" lol

RVD giving Vince rolling papers at the HOF. What a legend lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

Have they finally started selling Peacock gift/pre-paid cards or least have a year long subscription option? I still don't want to use my credit card for this and pay monthly or so. I still see WWE Network cards at stores like Best Buy or Walmart, which is weird.

Anybody get the Alexa Bliss/Huskus the Pig Boy Law & Order ad all the time on Peacock? Wish it was uploaded somewhere. Just weird seeing her break character for it. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

Man...I misread that as "Samsung tv is the exclusive home of WWE Network"...like, Peacock is on everything else, and the old Network is only on Samsung tv. 

I was gonna say...that's the most meta shit ever. Lol.

Edited by Generations