Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

WWE Network Discussion Thread

I was gonna ask why didn't this start already at the start of the month, but I guess it leads into his anniversary at Survivor Series lol 

Watched an episode of Story Time for the first time since they replaced Mean Gene with King. He's just not witty at all, he just says lame shit after every stroy like "I can't blame ya, THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE WWE."

On 10/16/2020 at 7:49 PM, Fight Me. said:

Watched an episode of Story Time for the first time since they replaced Mean Gene with King. He's just not witty at all, he just says lame shit after every stroy like "I can't blame ya, THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE WWE."

Wow now I don't look forward to catching up on the new season lol

Last time I saw Maven, he was selling NFL merchandise on QVC. I heard he had some personal issues. Hopefully, he's in a better place mentally

Miss Paul Bearer so much 🥺⚱️ Hands down one of the best mangers ever 

that BTS look at Taker’s WM 20 entrance rehearsal tho 

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

I literally cannot believe all the promotion and publicity Hawkins & Ryder's podcast got on the season premiere of Miz & Mrs. :lol: They could've easily removed this episode cause it legit revolved around their live show...but it's really cool that they didn't. So kudos to WWE or USA or whoever had to make that decision.

I hate that they stopped doing these, I guess cause there's not enough legends that can get medically cleared every year. But *Censored* it, just have em in backstage segments or promos and bring out the retro sets. The set is mainly what I'm tryna see lmao

Finally got around to watching the BOD documentary. So good, but *Censored*, sucks that it had to end on such sad notes with Taker's streak ending, the match with Roman and the Crown Jewel match with DX lmao

Edited by Fight Me.