Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Looking at the list...what exactly am I still paying for, then? That sounds like almost anything that people would actually take the time to watch...

If this means that they're adding partnerships with a bunch of indy promotions...that's cool though.

Edited by Generations

Checking out some of the free content as I haven't signed up for months. Lots of good new stuff!

Gained some respect for Lacey Evans after watching Day Of: Royal Rumble 

Edited by Kombatant

I'm currently at July 13, 1998 in my Monday Night Wars viewing, which also includes Thunder, Heat, and SmackDown!

1 hour ago, Generations said:

How this man gonna be smiling like that when he killed Kane and Lita's baby? Unforgivable. 

It wasn't his fault. 

50 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

They really got a dream match simulation show using 2K20 right now on the network lmao

I hope it constantly glitches and crashes, and embarrasses the shit out of them. :lol:

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

They really got a dream match simulation show using 2K20 right now on the network lmao

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

Watching judgement day 2000. Still awsome.  Now (loved it back then ).   But erm and I hate to mention it.   (Seriously).   But just finished. Watching the submission. Match.  Thought they had erased.  Him from. History. Did they change their minds. 

spent today watching the ecw documentary.    Loved it.  It’s the reason why the network is awsome ...no. Iam not Cyrus.  😉😂.    You can watch the dvds you never bought at the time 😊.   

quistion for everyone.  Is there anything. You think should be here by now  for me it’s the wcw/new japan super shows.  That would be network I mean awsome 

This Drew Chronicle starting sad af.

Mad confused for a sec. Thought Ivar was Killian Dain and Sarah Logan was Nikki Cross with dyed hair. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

Break It Down is a nice little series. Just a superstar taking 10-15 mins talking about the highlights of their career so far. Just watched the Ricochet one, and there's others on Trish, KO and Drew as well.

Does anybody else have to sign into their network like almost every week? I swear I have to every time I get on. Not sure if it has to do with sharing with so many people (4 others) but it's not like we're all on at once.