WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Watching the Kofi Special on my laptop, audio sync seems to be fixed for me.

Edit: lol jk, tried re-watching Summerslam and the audio was still out of sync, my guess is that it's just with PPVs for some reason...?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk man. I love the new interface but Ive never had issues with the network until now ? works perfectly on my phone, but the app was force closing on TWO different Apple TVs last night wtf. And then the audio out of sync issues. Luckily I have a PS4, two smart TVs, Fire Stick, my phone, computer etc so I have a lot of options.

So I just searched for McMahon" on the Network, and I the five people that came up were Vince J. McMahon, Vince K. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and...Jimmy Wang Yang?! :huh: Is there something WWE isn't telling us? :lol:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/481548-people-using-hashtags-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-their-caws-on-cc/

Guest Fight Me.

Lol Ember talking about how it would be unfair for singles competitors to take opportunities away from actual teams in the women's tag division. And Alexa is just sitting there like...AND I OOP.

Obviously this was taped months ago but still funny.

There's a new Table for 3 with Braun, Alexa Bliss and Ember Moon.

Stop it, WWE.

You know what you're doing. :shift:

What are they doing? I thought it was to talk about mixed tag wrestling as Braun teamed with both of them for different matches.

Kinda ties in with wwe2k20 as mixed tag is featured in this game

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Anyone know how to delete things off "continue watching" on the new network? I used to have to get on my PC before to do it, but now I can't find it.

Guest Fight Me.

I guess just skip to the very end and let the stream end lol

Dammit ???

Watched the Ride Along with Seth/Becky and Viking Raiders/Sarah Logan. Thought Seth and Becky would be better here where they could be themselves, but I still don't see the chemistry tbh.

A new WWE 24 documentary on WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus will be premiering ont he WWE Network soon, according to Trishs official website.

The special will focus on SummerSlam 2019 weekend in Toronto, and Trishs SummerSlam loss to Charlotte Flair. There will also be footage from WrestleMania 35 weekend in the New York area.

The documentary will include video from Trishs series of SummerSlam media appearances, family footage from her home, in-ring training footage, a day at Stratusphere Headquarters, new interviews with Trish and other WWE Superstars, plus more.

Theres no word yet on when the special will premiere, but we will keep you updated.

Archived