WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Anyone else with Chromecast unable to stream the Network now after the update? :(

Rebuilding Big Show special coming on after Smackville in about 40 mins.

I wish they didnt remove the collections. They couldve just moved them to the new superstar profile section. Like, if I wanted to find Jerichos or The Four Horsewomens collection, I could go to Jericho or any of the fours superstar page.

As it is, Im not sure how the superstar page is supposed to be organized. They have PPVs and events and stuff in there, but itd be cool if you played the event and it played the segment or match theyre in.

I'm surprised but really glad they removed the disclaimer before everything. Shit took up almost a min of load time.

Never even made sense as to why they had it. And it being unskippable *censored*ing sucked.

I'm surprised but really glad they removed the disclaimer before everything. Shit took up almost a min of load time.

Never even made sense as to why they had it. And it being unskippable *censored*ing sucked.

Chris Benoit was the reason the disclaimer was added, so people wouldn't confuse the actions of the performer with what the person did in his personal life and vice versa. At least that was what was reported at the time when the Network released.

Archived