WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Batista 24 Special was awesome. Really connected with him on the introverted stuff lol. Crazy seeing pictures of him so young lol, and I recognized the old clips of him in the Philippines. Makes me appreciate his last match even more

Guest Fight Me.

The Chronicle episode on Ricochet was good. Great first year on the main roster for him so far.

I forgot Team Hell No reunited last year til I saw the thumbnail for Extreme Rules '18 today. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

It looks so good on mobile, scared to see it on PS4 lol Also, I always loved looking at the roster but I'm not sure how many people noticed that tab before. Glad it's in a much better spot now and it looks great.

Also, was there an NXT UK tab before under superstars? Sucks only ones featured are the champs WALTER and Grizzled Young Veterans. Then there's Pete Dunne, Danny Burch, Fabian Aichner, Marcel Barthel, Nigel Mcguiness and Rhea Ripley in the NXT section. And then there's Gentleman Jack Gallagher, Mark Andrews (who only appears whenever they go to the UK), Noam Dar and Vic Joseph under 205 Live. They don't even have profiles anymore for guys like Alexander Wolfe, Kassius Ohno, Moustache Mountain and Wolfgang. All pretty big names on the brand me thinks lol

Still, surprised it took 5 years for this makeover. Especially after they gave WWE.com a big one not that long ago...well, like 3 years ago lmao

Love the new network update. The new video players is leaps better than the old one too. Finally feels like it fits 2019 lol

Only thing I wish is that they had the ability to watch stuff offline or download content and even DRM lock it or whatever. But its a thumbs up from me.

Ive only based this off the iPhone btw. I mostly watch on my Apple TV nowadays so I hope that one is good too.

It looks so good on mobile, scared to see it on PS4 lol Also, I always loved looking at the roster but I'm not sure how many people noticed that tab before. Glad it's in a much better spot now and it looks great.

Also, was there an NXT UK tab before under superstars? Sucks only ones featured are the champs WALTER and Grizzled Young Veterans. Then there's Pete Dunne, Danny Burch, Fabian Aichner, Marcel Barthel, Nigel Mcguiness and Rhea Ripley in the NXT section. And then there's Gentleman Jack Gallagher, Mark Andrews (who only appears whenever they go to the UK), Noam Dar and Vic Joseph under 205 Live. They don't even have profiles anymore for guys like Alexander Wolfe, Kassius Ohno, Moustache Mountain and Wolfgang. All pretty big names on the brand me thinks lol

Still, surprised it took 5 years for this makeover. Especially after they gave WWE.com a big one not that long ago...well, like 3 years ago lmao

Got the network on right now. I can see profiles for all the bolded. However, people like Kaientai, the Bashams, La Resistance, CJ Parker & Elijah Burke are missing though.

Guest Fight Me.

Oh damn, found them now but I had to search for em. Still, sucks it seems the NXT UK roster is pretty well hidden. Show em some love lol

Might be useless but you can screenshot whatever you're watching on the mobile Network now lol

You couldnt before? Ive screenshotted hilarious stuff for years now.
not on my phone, some shit about security policy lol, same with Netflix. I obviously could on my laptop though

Guest Shades of Cool

The update is awesome! I love it. I love the new formatting of finding a PPV.

Agreed! It looks a lot cooler and cleaner.

Archived