WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

So new subs can get the network 2,months for 99 cents right now

Anyone else wish they add the show's in order like have a who section where u can watch raw then snackdown then paper per views it like of annoying having to got to the. Raw then snackdown then payperviews

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Teddy Long is an asshole. How tf you put a mans wife in the ring against someone like The Boogeyman? *censored*ed all the way up :lol: Then Boogeyman gon kidnap his wife. Been thinking about making a thread discussing some of the crazy shit WWE has done. Think imma go ahead and do it

Guest Fight Me.

Ali Chronicle time. :D

The Ali special was great. Thankfully it's not like some of the others where they're just in character for most of it, maybe just for like 5% of the episode. Even still, it just sounds like him speaking honestly about being in MITB. Just looking for a chance to prove himself after getting injured right before Elimination Chamber a few months back. Unfortunately if you've listened to his story already on Lilian or Jericho's podcast, you're gonna get a lot of the same here.

Guest Fight Me.

Becky doc was really good. Cool moment at the end with her and Vince. As crazy as he is, he just seems like a proud grandpa really lmao

About to become a paid subscriber for the first time. I had taken advantage of a free trial before.

I caught a little over half of the Becky 24. I might look at the beginning later, but great stuff there. Becky is so inspiring.

Thankfully the Network had saved my place from years ago, in the middle of a June 9, 1997 Nitro as well! Akira Hokuto vs. Malia Hosaka. I just... WCW Saturday Night would make this really complete, but I'm happy to have Nitro and Thunder.

1 AM (now 2 AM thanks to the Becky doc) on a Friday morning was such a weird time to sub. Spur of the moment thing, but here... we... go!

Guest Fight Me.

Watching NXT ArRIVAL. The "Then. Now. Forever." intro looks so *censored*ing weird with the scratch logo lmao

Sami Zayn with his old "Lower the Boom" theme and Real Americans Cesaro immortalized forever on the first ever NXT special here.

Guest Fight Me.

Watching NXT ArRIVAL. The "Then. Now. Forever." intro looks so *censored*ing weird with the scratch logo lmao

Sami Zayn with his old "Lower the Boom" theme and Real Americans Cesaro immortalized forever on the first ever NXT special here.

Forgot to mention...during Triple H's intro at the beginning, they were using Earthquake's theme as background music for some reason. :lol:

Zayn-Cesaro's rematch still holds up and the hug at the end always gets me. Shame neither have been world champion yet.

They really wasted a spot on this card on a Mojo Rawley squash match, huh? At least CJ Parker ended up on this first show.

Oh God, I always forget JBL was the GM after Dusty.

Emma/Paige stretching in the back to that one Divas song they always used on the way to the ring back then. Cringe.

I think people forget Emma got this dancing gimmick over big in NXT lol

Ascension/Too Cool is a fun little surprise here lol

Guest Fight Me.

The WCW Untold episode was great. *censored*in' Russo, they should've gotten him for this lmao I'm pretty sure they brought him in for the Monday Night Wars stuff when the Network first launched?

Tell me why this WWE PC Combine shit is nearly 6 hrs long lmao

Probably cuz it's an unscripted event with a lot of people and a lot of different exercises.

It's an actual workout, so...seeing the athletes put in 6 hours of work helps show what they go through during training. I think it's pretty cool, actually. Kinda sucks that it coincided with AEW. Got lost in the shuffle, tbh.

Archived