Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Network Discussion Thread

I hope they do history of FCW.

Also I am loving WWE Photoshoot, Bischoff was great as well, so the first three are all superb.

Catching up on WWE Storytime

The Stu/Bret story :lol: Dope Bret drew the Stu drawing

Nikki is a tomboy, noted. Poor Brie

Heyman getting his Evel Knievel on. Mama E Dangerously

Gallows yooo :lol:

Mojos story lmao

Anyone catch 20 Years of Hell on after Hell in the Cell? Foley is a fantastic story teller.

Catching up on WWE Storytime

The Stu/Bret story :lol: Dope Bret drew the Stu drawing

Nikki is a tomboy, noted. Poor Brie

Heyman getting his Evel Knievel on. Mama E Dangerously

Gallows yooo :lol:

Mojos story lmao

That Gallows story had me howling for ages that I had to pause it. :lol:

The WWE Network might be undergoing some drastic changes according to a report from PWInsider. Due to their recent deal with Fox, WWE are looking to add a tiered plan to their streaming service that would offer additional content. Vince McMahon is reportedly overseeing the project, and it’s expected to happen in 2019.

WWE has toyed with the idea in the past, and even thought about doing a free tier back in 2016 that would have allowed users to stream five hours of archived content and watch a 24/7 live stream with commercials. Other tiers included a cheaper $4.99 offering (that had limited pay-per-views), the regular $9.99 one that fans are accustomed to, and a premium $14.99 service with additional perks.

The company already owns the rights to the video library of several prominent independent promotions (notably PROGRESS and Insane Championship Wrestling), and could add a ton of extra content by broadcasting house shows. Either way, nothing is set in stone, and it will remain to be seen what WWE will offer if they introduce a premium tier.

When did WWE come to own the video library of Progress and ICW? I knew they had a working relationship...but, they own that shit? Wow.

I notice in the intro of the new Ride Along episode had the part of the 2016 Draft where both Charlotte and Becky were crying since they weren't gonna be on the same show anymore.

I think thats the first time they played footage of that.