WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait...it just dawned on me. How is the Hardy episode actually a 24?

Wasn't the whole point of 24 to be the events of a single day?

Not always, I believe one of the original ones was about Booker Ts life.

Its just a documentary series, not just one day.

The Hardys WWE 24 special discussed some pretty real and heavy stuff. Man, everyone knows how *censored*ed up Jeff was but I don't think people realize Matt was right there with him at one point. So glad to see them be in a good place nowadays.

Yeah, watched it last night. I had no idea about how bad Matt was. The only thing they really skirted around was him and Lita / Edge - but aside from that, no punches were pulled. One of the better WWE24's I've seen, but to be honest they're usually really good.

Guest Fight Me.

I think maybe because Prichard did a whole episode on the Edge-Lita-Matt love triangle on his actual podcast and probably didn't wanna do it injustice here. It's episode 13 of Something To Wrestle, it's one of my favorite episodes he did early on.

Binged the latest NXT, Something Else to Wrestle (Hardys), and Photo Shoot (Goldust). All good stuff.

I am so behind on NXT, I think the last I saw was Takeover Orlando.

The new season of WWE Ride Along will begin on the WWE Network this Monday after RAW goes off the air. One car will feature Rusev, Lana and Aiden English while the other car will feature Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. Below is the synopsis:

The IIconics play a little Kiss, Marry, Repug while Rusev, Aiden English, and Number 1 Lana celebrate Rusev Day on the road to Raleigh!

Just got around to watching the Hardys 24, really great to see deeper into what they experienced

Also, they *censored*ing included Cameron's favorite match (Fox vs Melina) in the Women's Evolution collection, I swear :XD:

Archived