Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Did Roman really say he's the best in ring performer in the world in some network thing with him and Graves? If so, I hope he gets a career ending injury asap, tbh.

Edited by The MRN

Yeah its almost like he said that to get people talking about it. Hes working you bro.

Its basically unfiltered with serious question.

Is it in character though? I got that impression from the promo.

WWE is working on a Hardy Boyz "WWE 24" special which was revealed by Matt's wife Reby Hardy who posted a photo of herself being interviewed for the upcoming documentary on her Twitter.

The documentary will reportedly document Matt and Jeff's return to the company at WrestleMania earlier this year and will include backstage footage that has yet to air on WWE programming.

Reby tweeted:

"Matt will never get hired because of your mouth."

"WWE wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole."

Ok cool cool.

OADFm12.jpg

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/49551/Reby-Hardy-Reveals-WWE-Is-Working-On-Something-Special/

Queen Rebecca!

Edited by Ziggy*

Did Roman really say he's the best in ring performer in the world in some network thing with him and Graves? If so, I hope he gets a career ending injury asap, tbh.

Dude. Not cool.

I heard about that and I thought, "how is this guy supposed to be a face?" He comes off as a dick in real life and would be better off being the top heel more. That's what pisses me off about Roman Reigns more than anything else.

Roman is such a natural heel, the obvious thing is to have him mirror the Rock and turn heel first. Obvious to everyone except WWE.

Oh, so there may be a longer version of that Miz episode in the future? Really enjoyed it from what I've seen, can't wait to see more of em. But I wouldn't be surprised if they all end up being around the same time as The Miz one, I believe it was like 18 mins if I recall, which seems like the average length of the Network original shows.

Edited by Fight Me.