WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE is working on a Hardy Boyz "WWE 24" special which was revealed by Matt's wife Reby Hardy who posted a photo of herself being interviewed for the upcoming documentary on her Twitter.

The documentary will reportedly document Matt and Jeff's return to the company at WrestleMania earlier this year and will include backstage footage that has yet to air on WWE programming.

Reby tweeted:

"Matt will never get hired because of your mouth."

"WWE wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole."

Ok cool cool.

OADFm12.jpg

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/49551/Reby-Hardy-Reveals-WWE-Is-Working-On-Something-Special/

Queen Rebecca!

Did Roman really say he's the best in ring performer in the world in some network thing with him and Graves? If so, I hope he gets a career ending injury asap, tbh.

Dude. Not cool.

I heard about that and I thought, "how is this guy supposed to be a face?" He comes off as a dick in real life and would be better off being the top heel more. That's what pisses me off about Roman Reigns more than anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Oh, so there may be a longer version of that Miz episode in the future? Really enjoyed it from what I've seen, can't wait to see more of em. But I wouldn't be surprised if they all end up being around the same time as The Miz one, I believe it was like 18 mins if I recall, which seems like the average length of the Network original shows.

Archived